The Archetypes Quiz | INFJ Forum

The Archetypes Quiz

• 58% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

• 26% Spiritual
    The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.

• 16% Caregiver
    Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

upload_2017-9-14_20-36-36.png

Reactions: heiots
donut.png

donut.png

• 50% Intellectual
    The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.Learn more and download free report

• 33% Creative
    The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.Learn more and download free report

• 17% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

Reactions: Gaze and heiots
donut.png

• 53% Creative
    The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

• 27% Spiritual
    The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.

• 20% Caregiver
    Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

Quite true. I'm often frustrated when people don't show interest in working with my ideas -- ideally, creating with me; worse still is no response. I guess most people would regard condescension as the ultimate spirit-killer, but I don't because I lump that response into the "wet blanket," "personal bias," or "low value" pile. IOW, not on the level. Or perhaps so. lol Anyway, that's okay. Gifts Differing.

I adore people who roll with anything. Why? Because that's how you learn. And have fun. Not mutually exclusive.

Overly dry or serious people give me the hives.

• 43% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.Learn more and download free report

• 36% Intellectual
    The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.Learn more and download free report

• 21% Caregiver
    Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.Learn more and download free report

Reactions: heiots
This test is so silly. Some people aren't intellectuals, visionaries, or nurturing!

MEET YOUR ARCHETYPES
donut.png

• 54% Intellectual

• 33% Spiritual
    The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.Learn more and download free report

• 13% Creative
    The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.Learn more and download free report

Yeah so...

Reading a bit further in it states that intellectual types prefer certain TV and included CNN in that list. Guess I can scratch this test off as being even slightly realistic.

Mine is 89% spot on:

upload_2017-9-15_12-9-34.png

Most balanced when you add in spirituality and creativity.