Tell me what type you think my friend is

PastelpinkPuppy

Regular Poster
Jul 10, 2017
Singapore
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
my fren (A) first came to know she was an intuitive and she went from infp to infj and settled down for quite a bit. Whereas i went from isfp to istp to esfj to infp and lastly also settled with infj. I didnt know which functions worked and i thought her lust for knowledge was Ni. I even told her that she was so infj-like. But deep down i tried finding meanings, why does this person fall below my expectations although we are so alike. And y does the infj not seem to suit her very well? What made me confused was that she does seem like an infj, but even further in she is not. I already have her type in mind through various forms of digging. But i just wanna hear what type u think she is.

We got into a heated debate after i told her her type and she started getting nasty about it, yes i know some of my words were blunt but they were the absolute truth and i was not out to cause hurt but to convince her. I also went on youtube to see how Ni works and amazingly it rang loudly for me. She is basically in denial as ive been thru this long ago. Here are the parts where i do not think she is infj.

She researches into the dead of night till 4-5am and cant sleep.
She likes routine and her room is cean.
When i change to another type she shoots me down without even considering if i just might be it.
When she got angry with a fren she took to fb and her comments were so direct and hurtful but she just tagged him only.
She likes one on one meetups with friends and doesnt go with groups.
She is reserved but slightly awkward sometimes.
She takes someone's emotions and actions at face value and thinks that person's emotions is directed at her. Doesnt go deep to see if that person might be experiencing difficulties himself.
She is neutral about animals, doesnt keep any.
She can read emotions really well, but cannot explain y a person acts like that and when she assumes something about a person she usually does not come out right.
She is good at english and maths.
she gets grossed out when i show her cute emojis vomitting or emoji poop and doesnt like violence at all.
When she is stressed she gets angry and hurtful but she doesnt doorslam at all.
she is rather negative sometimes regarding her parents and how she feels so controlled.
She is a complicated person and can understand complex things.
She is on the computer daily for several hours and can sit for more than 4hours.
She asks about possibilities alot.
She hides alot of her details from me and is sarcastic when i ask her y is she not an infj due to blahblahblah but brings those details about her out when in an argument and tells me how do u know im not this i just dont show it and ppl assume that about me.
she doesnt typically have insights at all, all her insights are facts and from the internet.
She is not one to go all the way to people please.
She isnt self aware at all, doesnt seek to self improve.
Has a narcissistic mom who constantly pours problems and negativity on her but she is so afraid of telling her that.
She is emotional, doesnt like to gossip, is rather nice to talk to and she doesnt like to judge a person.
She also brings out hard facts and subjective logic to dispel me when in heated debates but her doing so only makes me confident that she doesnt know what she's talking about. And its not that i came to just squash her into a type box but rather i am very very confident she is not an infj. Like i mentioned above i know her type but she absolutely will not hear of it.
So guys tell me what type you think she just might be. Infjs are known to tell one from the many people around them, plus she is very much like an infj on the surface but other than that down below she is a different person and seems uncertain still.

Reactions: Sandie33