Tattoos and what they mean to you | INFJ Forum

Tattoos and what they mean to you

b7$sl1JC0

Community Member
May 24, 2020
I had a coverup after many years of consideration if i should do it and i ended up with a Crow which means a lot to me.
I see tattooed people and I'm trying to figure out who are they, i think people with the most are the more confused one's, i see mostly random thoughts in their body's and some showing a bit of their character. Very few have sophisticated art inked.
I like tattoos but i see it very seriously when it has to do with my body, i don't like to see a tribal car sticker being inked permanently, that tells me a lot about the person.

What do you think about it?

I got a tattoo many years ago when I was drunk and stoned. I don't know how the artist agreed because he refused my friend for being drunk. It was a spur of the moment decision but I was so sure then. I kind of regret it now that I'm older but it's in a place that's not really visible so I mostly forget it's there. No, it's not on my ass. It's a small tattoo of an art nouveau lady with dandelions in her hair. A picture I took from a book I had and kept in my wallet because I felt it went with a poem I wrote.

Last edited: