Take this test to find out if you are a thinker... | INFJ Forum

Take this test to find out if you are a thinker...

James

Infamy, infamy.. they've all got it infamy
Retired Staff
Dec 29, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Hi all,

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/new...ple-are-lazier-while-non-thinkers-more-active

I'm not sure if this is really the right place on the forum for this one, as although you can do the test from the link, it is a list of questions rather than just an online form etc. So if you want to do it, you will need to note down your answers to score it manually.

Personally I scored less than I'd have guessed, 60 from 72.

Also I don't buy the 'thinkers' are more lazy premise, as in reality I see 'thinking' as a form of valuable work, provided it is followed up with an outcome. Heavy duty analysis of anything can take a great deal of effort and commitment, even if it's intellectual rather than physical. Personally I think it can be much more draining in it's own way.

I have to score it myself and half the questions are reverse scored... hmmm I might know my answer without having to take it lol

Reactions: James and Tin Man
The first question is contradictory. If you prefer a complex task it counts as a score for being a thinker, but complex tasks take more work and energy so a thinker should theoretically avoid them.

There are probably more questions like that I could nitpick, but...meh

Reactions: James and CindyLou