Tag! You're it! | INFJ Forum

Tag! You're it!

DonTaushMe

Dec 25, 2013
MBTI
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I met a friend in a chat room. We met playing Marco Polo. You remember playing when you were younger? You'd tell the other kid that he can't go there cause there's a pit and if he goes there he'll fall in it and die..! That's what we did in the chat room, it was a game of imagination. So, what do you think? Should we play??

*slaps [MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION] on the back* Tag! You're it!!

Reactions: Gaze
So, you're flying in the sky, and you see a bird flying by with the secret of youth, but it's in your way and you can't move. if you fly by, you lose the chance to have this secret forever.

tag [MENTION=9054]BrightWhiteHeart[/MENTION] - you're it!

*throws shoe [MENTION=9054]BrightWhiteHeart[/MENTION]* Stop flying around like a crazy person! [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] is in the tree with her cat! [MENTION=10321]Lone Wolf[/MENTION] come play! And don't be a dick about it >:O

I am flying around with the purpose of: soaring! It feels marvelous! )))))

Speaking of bird related topics, we have a paragon falcon that visits our backyard on Saturdays! How cool is that?! The crows scared her away today though. :( Crows are the rats of all birds.... Along with starlings.

Anyways... Lol... <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.infjs.com/member.php?u=2240" target="_blank">rawr</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->! Tag, you're it?

Am I doing this right???(;

Hahaha yeah it occurred to me that Marco Polo is easier. Mmm... We could all paint the scene? [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] where you at? I'm in a dark room with this video playing on repeat: [video=youtube_share;r2pt2-F2j2g]http://youtu.be/r2pt2-F2j2g[/video]

I am flying around with the purpose of: soaring! It feels marvelous! )))))

Speaking of bird related topics, we have a paragon falcon that visits our backyard on Saturdays! How cool is that?! The crows scared her away today though. :( Crows are the rats of all birds.... Along with starlings.

Anyways... Lol... @rawr ! Tag, you're it?

Am I doing this right???(;
[MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] has no idea what is going on in this thread, so he's going to respectfully bow out.

I'm in a tree, saving a kitty because she climbed up too high. I can finally touch her - except when I reach out to pat her, she turns into a flying squirrel and jumps out of the tree...but now I'm stuck!

(I have no idea what I'm doing...but I'll play! hahahaha)

Reactions: rawr