say what

I like soft things...so soft!
Jan 8, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4..maybe?
Anyone watching Survivor?

I know, whenever I ask people say "that's still on?!" ...but I can't help it....I still like it!!!

670px-31,643,0,398-Cagayan_cast.jpg

Love survivor though I've just caught bits and parcels here and there. After j'tia blew that massive lead for the brains tribe the other night I'm hoping she got voted out, but I didnt see the ending.

Well.....since this thread has the spoilers tag and meant for discussion, I think it's appropriate to discuss it here!
But I'll spoiler it this time- since you might want to watch it! (I would TOTALLY recommend watching it!!)

Garrett got voted out! He didn't see it coming and left the idol at camp!!!! It was CRAZY!! They told J'Tia she was going to be voted out...so she got pissed and threw all their rice into the fire! And they STILL kept her! Crazy!!!

The first episode was pretty good! Survivor still gets me- something about the human dynamic!

ahh man i liked garrett best in that tribe, but i guess i can see how they would want to keep the weakest link around, though good luck in challenges, especially against the brawn tribe. thats hilarious about j'tia, glad she has to stay and be held accountable for her behavior. who is like the leader of brains tribe now and made the call to out garrett?

ahh man i liked garrett best in that tribe, but i guess i can see how they would want to keep the weakest link around, though good luck in challenges, especially against the brawn tribe. thats hilarious about j'tia, glad she has to stay and be held accountable for her behavior. who is like the leader of brains tribe now and made the call to out garrett?

So, it kind of spiralled down after the competition...at camp, they were sitting together and Garrett wanted to talk about who was going home (obvious was J'tia, but he wanted to show Kass she was with them), but then Tasha said "No..I want to talk privately", and Garrett basically said 'no, I want us to have an open discussion, and that's what will be done'. So Tasha and Kass basically got together and felt that Garrett was just going to pick them off after J'tia left.

I think they'll work together and bring in Spencer. I can't see them lasting much longer though!

I think Brawns is my favourite! That cop guy who's building the spy house for their shelter- so funny!!!