Suffer little children: five years of Gaza’s blockade | INFJ Forum

Suffer little children: five years of Gaza’s blockade

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Quiet, Aug 6, 2012.

Share This Page

More threads by Quiet
  1. Quiet

Quiet i know nothing

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    1w9
    Suffer little children: five years of Gaza’s blockade
    Libby Powell
    sourced from http://www.newint.org/blog/2012/06/28/gaza-blockade-children-report/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    muir likes this.
  2. Lerxst

Lerxst Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Tell me again, exactly how are water and sanitation structures and infrastructure military targets? How's an embargo on construction materials supposed to be a military tactic? Even the North helped the South rebuild after the US Civil War, Britain thought they'd continue trading with/through the Colonies after they thought they'd win the Revolutionary War and the US helped Japan rebuild after "nuking" two of its cities in WWII.

Israel has shown anything but compassion, respect or tolerance for its "enemies" and the world wonders why there's so much violence in the region; it's self perpetuating. Israel has pretty much defied most of the classic rules of engagement the rest of its allies have lived by for centuries. It's now created another 819,000 new-generation terrorists.

Nice going Israel...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Always two sides to every story. They have children to protect, too. From what? Living in a state of constant defense from external sources.

The repercussions of hatred and war are ugly. It is a shame to see children suffer for other people's hatred and actions. Firing missiles into Israel from populated areas inside Gaza will cause returned fire. Living in bomb shelters is not fun. This area has complicated dynamics few understand. Few people understand how hatred can blind, kill, and destroy.

With all the suffering, people in Gaza choose to use concrete and other building materials for war preparations instead of humanitary reasons.

4. Lerxst

Lerxst Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    But Israel has the upper hand and with the fall of the Soviet Union supplying all of its neighbors, Israel also has the upper hand as far as its allies go. It's like a weak kid beating a bully to death after knocking them out.

Instead of taking the higher moral ground and/or only playing a defensive role, Israel decides to keep killing its neighbors and keep creating a deeper resentment towards them and any countries supporting them, which creates more terrorists that can't simply be killed by heavy artillery. The more they "win" the more they actually end up losing, but they keep f***ing doing it!

5. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Israel shows more restraint than any other country in their situation would show. Israel watches over their people better than others do in the area. I know this may be hard to understand, but fighting Israel isn't going to solve any of their problems. When will they ever see that? Kill an Israeli and you sign yourself up for a menu of justice.

Stop attacking Israel and see how long the fighting lasts.

6. Billy

Billy Contents Under Pressure
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    Yeah why cant those fucking peasants just STFU, the Jews took their lands and that's final! now let it go!

7. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Thank you for my first thumbs down, Billy.

8. Saru Inc

Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4

YEAH FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR LITTLE NOSEYS TOO

MEANWHILE HOW DARE ANYONE SAY BEING GAY IS WRONG

9. Barnabas

Barnabas Time Lord

Threads:
    MBTI:
    wiblywobly
    Enneagram:
    timeywimey
    out of the three of your examples only the one about japan is correct

The south's recovery was held back by atl east a decade if not to thanks to the north, and the british attacked and impressed us trade ships after the revolutionary war