[PAX] - Strangers revealing personal things? | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Strangers revealing personal things?

Scientia

A true lady
Aug 28, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Do you have odd experiences with strangers or acquaintances revealing very personal or embarrassing details to you in casual conversation? In public?

This happens to me all the time, so much so that I don't see it as unusual anymore. Today, I was shopping and someone rammed my cart on purpose. I looked up and it was my neighbor. I had not seen him in months, so I said hello and told him about the divorce and how we are all doing okay. He told me that he has an enlarged prostate and it takes him a long time to urinate. Then he said if I need anything to just stop by and ask.

This happens to me all the time. How about you?

It always takes me a long time to pee (no not for that reason..) I'm just indecisive.. I think. maybe.. I'll post again later, when I'm sure. Personally though, I'd like to see the store CCTV to see 'who rammed who..' We only have one version of events so far.. Lol.

I must have resting tell me your life story face, because people always "overshare" with me. (I quote it because I don't believe that it is over sharing to talk about most things but societal norms say other wise).

Of course I'm also one of those odd people who will share most anything if you ask me.

@Jet I am your father... join me and together we can rule this forum.. extends Darth Vader hand..

@Milktoast Bandit - I think this thread is missing a poll.

Something like.. should @Scientia have her shopping cart licence revoked ? I think we all know this is not the first time either. I wonder about her speed. She admitted speeding whilst dressed as a Goth with crimped hair (roughly 885 mph) in another thread.. I say this is at least a 2nd strike..

There can only ever be one ... *light sabers off hand then glances back to @hush who gives a slight nod*
THIS IS THE FORUM!
*kicks @James into the abyss*

V4O9eO.gif

There can only ever be one ... *light sabers off hand then glances back to @hush who gives a slight nod*
THIS IS THE FORUM!
*kicks @James into the abyss*

V4O9eO.gif

@Jet - typical ENTJ kicking is not on. simply not on..

I am not going to continue the Star Wars theme.. last time @Scientia stole my wallet.. I have called Thunderbirds and they are on the case.. you can run but you can't hide scientia..

Historical note.. Sparta was destroyed..

@Jet - typical ENTJ kicking is not on. simply not on..

I am not going to continue the Star Wars theme.. last time @Scientia stole my wallet.. I have called Thunderbirds and they are on the case.. you can run but you can't hide scientia..

Historical note.. Sparta was destroyed..
Every one must die...why not go down in a blaze of glory with hot fit men in tight shiny drawers and capes :mclap: