Strabismus | INFJ Forum

Strabismus

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
Do you have a slight amount of Strabismus?

I've noticed that Ni dominant and Ni secondary people tend to have a touch of it, and seldom have I noticed that other types do. This is a really odd thing to associate with a cognitive function, but it is after all a perception function. I'm trying to see if there is established pattern.

I am really not certain, I have never been good at distinguishing between physical characteristics. Though my eyesight is not the greatest, I am not sure if my eyes are dis-coordinated.

Very much so. My right eye always turns to the right when my gaze is relaxed.

Meh, I don't think my eyes are malillined, but the again i do show the symptoms.

Nope. Perfect Eye sight and no Strabismus (that I am aware of).

Do you have a slight amount of Strabismus?

I've noticed that Ni dominant and Ni secondary people tend to have a touch of it, and seldom have I noticed that other types do. This is a really odd thing to associate with a cognitive function, but it is after all a perception function. I'm trying to see if there is established pattern.

interesting you bring this up. i don't know if it's Strabismus per se, some have called it sixth nerve palsy, but my right eye does not move past mid line to the right. this causes my eyes to seem misaligned, and my left eye has to compensate. apparently, it's fairly noticeable too, several people have commented on it..