Star Wars Games Revamped | INFJ Forum

Star Wars Games Revamped

fixed how?

I'd prefer the chance to gain a LOT more sith powers earlier on, with the party characters obeying my commands. And stronger enemies with longer storylines that carry on long after I have advanced as far as I can, so that I am challenged past the point of sith lord or jedi watchman.

Tricksy question is tricksy.

Can't we just have a third instalment instead? :m122:

I think Shadows of the Empire would be awesome with new graphics. Hell, I still think the N64 version of it is awesome.

Take that, Black Sun!

tie fighter, don't touch the games story, just give it a new lick of paint.

Was gonna say this but somebody got there just before me it seems.

But yes:

Tie Fighter (mix it with X-wing vs Tie Fighter for awesome multiplayer)
Revamp the entire Jedi Knight series including Dark Forces.
And Rogue Squadron.

I would say Battlefront 1 but that's still playable.

maybe his human friend goes dark side. Use yoda as a side character in his youth. Most wisdom comes from youths mistakes, maybe yoda accompanied his human friend down the dark side path as his friend was tainted and maybe seduced to serve a sith lord. Both are powerful Jedi Knights at the time.

fixed how?

I'd prefer the chance to gain a LOT more sith powers earlier on, with the party characters obeying my commands. And stronger enemies with longer storylines that carry on long after I have advanced as far as I can, so that I am challenged past the point of sith lord or jedi watchman.
There was a whole bottom level of [the planet with the space-station]'s dungeon that was missing. There was suppose to be a whole side quest where you go find the factory where the new HK models are being made.

Also, I would have loved to have more conversations with Atton, especially early on. The romance could have had a start as soon as the space station but he spent half the game as just a pazzak console.
I would have loved to have way more talking with everyone actually, as much as I got to talk to Kreia and maybe then some. But I would assume that is my female need for communication and I know I'm not the target audience.

Also, there we a huge amount of both subtle and non subtle bugs, and performance on highest settings could have be enhanced. It took me 5 years to get a comp that could handle a maxed-out game.

There was that huge glitch you got when in the jedi camp thing at the polar place too, just after finding it. It actually would prompt you to enter cheat mode which was just WEIRD.

I found the ending a little unsatisfying as all my romances went nowhere and I had barely half a dozen interactions off them. I found out I was suppose to play the game "slow" in order to get the interactions, including everyone else's. Blows.

WAY BETTER CLOTHING. All of the new type jedi robes looks like shit. Or were either boring or ridiculous looking. I understand the limitations of collision causing costumes to only be of a certain shape, but there was a lot that could have been improved with just texture, colour and changing the alpha map (making a clothing skin have cut-outs or just reveal more of the char underneath, like whats-her-name-redhead-bounty-hunter had). Armour was fine though, mostly.

Being able to get a lightsaber earlier. I know it was a story point to make your own, but it could have been just that the one you made was better than anything, and you could find non-customizable base weapons in the meantime.

I had a small beef with them training everyone to be a jedi. Made becoming one seem trivial.

Yeah, the ending was rather disappointing to me. I thought I had failed to do something right so I replayed it, had an almost similar ending, then looked it up. Turns out that's just how it ends. So disappointed.

one of the aspects that I love is stealthily creeping into the minefield, taking all the mines, repositioning them around my enemies and using disable droid to kill my enemies.

I am playing KotOR2 from the start again, as a sentinel, currently on Telos.

I agree with you dovealexa, the romances don't go anywhere, and there aren't enough conversation paths. You're not the only one there.

Another annoying thing is not seeing the Jedi Archives, or the Jedi Temples in full bloom. It's always at a disaster point where there aren't enough Jedi around to talk to, or decent anything.

Maybe a good game could start with the second generation of Sith, as one of the Ex-Jedi who trained him offers counsel, but he's flying to the outer rim to set up his own powerbase. A mixture of Count Dooku and Exar Kun. But not having a saber and already knowing the forms is quite retarded. Should also get more feats and powers. The ability to level your attributes without grinding.

and women are the major players of RPGs so storyline and conversations are important.

And MMO isn't really the same as playing any RPG. Sure you can play both "single player", but the quests are always short and dumbed down in an MMO, as well as storyline being full of stuff you can miss just cause you didn't feel like reading all of the NPC's speech panel.

And MMO isn't really the same as playing any RPG. Sure you can play both "single player", but the quests are always short and dumbed down in an MMO, as well as storyline being full of stuff you can miss just cause you didn't feel like reading all of the NPC's speech panel.

This game is different, in that it is very much designed around the RPG concept first, and the MMO concept second. Look into it. It's impressive.

The NPC interactions are deep, intricate, fully voiced, and have a great effect on your character's development and future interactions with the game universe. It's going to be very much more like the previous KotOR series than an MMO. The only MMO influence is the ability to play in groups and interact with others.

I won't be around when it's released to the public. Well, about two months afterwards anyway. I'll be playing as sith, but I've heard that the sith are a letdown. Why can't we just play as a person, and get training name in all the fields?

we should have a poll thread VH. can you list all the star wars rpgs by by titles?
I will make the poll thread.

I want to put into the games, something out of WoW. Complex battle tactics, a preset series of commands that they cannot disobey.

Selected Attack Choice
- do not move (until target is dead/destroyed/disabled)
- force lightning (until out of FP)
- throw ion grenade (until out of stock)
- shoot ion rifle (sniper shot)

Selected Movement Choice
- Use Stealth Mode
- Walk beside primary character
- Do not walk through mines.

You know, a few easy scripts.