Sports you play/played and sports you're into? | INFJ Forum

Sports you play/played and sports you're into?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
:cheer2::fencing:

Last edited:
cheerleading

Hockey. Never played, but I love to go to the games and watch on tv. Unfortunately, there aren't any local teams where I live at the moment, so I can't go to any games.

Reactions: Nixie
I edited the question to include sports you play, played, and sports you're into.

I watch professional football--the Seahawks only though. I'm from Washington State, it's a requirement.....

I swam and played basketball at a young age but outgrew it by high school--besides I moved right before high school and right in the middle of high school, so I was a bit of an outsider in high school.

Reactions: the
When I was young, I had swimming lessons until the middle of high school. Never reached advanced, probably intermediate level. Had issues with the dolphin and breaststroke. So I stopped after high school. I also had taekwondo lessons (martial arts) but only got to white belt. Was close to orange belt but stopped. I also took tennis lessons in high school but didn't reach advanced level. I loved it though. We would practice by playing on the courts or playing against the wall. I watched gymnastics in the Olympics on tv since the 1980s and loved it. Always routed for my home team in athletics. So, I always liked watching tennis, gymnastics, swimming as well as athletics. So, those are the games I tend to enjoy. I wish I could pick up tennis again or even just start walking more. At this point, I enjoy watching more than doing but I wish it was vice versa.

You know, all this sports experience makes me think I'm a Se. *scared*

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr and Soulful
Football through high school. Swimming and cycling now if those are considered sports.

Not really into team sports.

Body building, basketball, baseball, football.

Billiards/pool, bowling and golf. I grew up with a full-sized pool table, so playing is something I just know how to do... even managed to earn myself a few drinks, games and meals when I was in college. Also almost got my ass kicked in a bar once by some locals when I was in college... I didn't really mean to hustle them, they just thought I was a kid screwing around when they saw my friend an I messing around one day.

Got just barely good enough in bowling to get a hook down and then moved in a place so far removed from society, half the people haven't even heard of this "bowling thing".

Love playing golf, but its too expensive to keep up... also not so fond of playing the walking game after hitting the ball each time.

Basketball and Cycling are my absolute favorites to engage in.

I run. I am a bellydancer. I've had training in boxing and self defense.

I played Tennis and Badminton. I have no interest in pursuing them as hobbies, but I will play socially and occasionally. Right now, seeking Latin ballroom lessons and hopefully will be taking disciplined swimming or diving lessons next summer (I'm saving money for it).

I am a soccer fan, and I love to watch a good game, and being there in the stadium is even better. My favorite teams are the Spanish club Real Madrid and the national German team.

Have no interest whatsoever in baseball or football.

I played softball and volleyball. edit: I played basketball for a short while but wasn't that great at it for whatever reason.

I don't really care for sports tbh but I'll go to a football or baseball game and I'll have a beer.

Hockey and Soccer, both I'm not very good at, but I enjoy watching them.

I hated sports growing up and I dreaded having to do them in school… mostly because it seemed like a chance for the popular kids to make the unpopular kids feel like shit…

But whenever we did hockey, I always enjoyed it-- I would get heaps of penalties for slashing and being aggressive and I can remember one day this big kid actually took me out because of it. Wow did I ever fucking love that game… but mostly, I just loved having a stick.

I suck at all other sports, and I only like watching hockey.

I used to like playing badminton.

I was a cheerleader one year in h.s. Yeah, talk about awkward. :S

I've taken lessons in gymnastics, swimming, and karate. I also began jogging a couple of summers ago and I loved it.

I'd love to continue in swimming lessons, try adult gymnastics, give a couple of winter sports (namely skiing, snowboarding) a go for the first time, and to also take lessons in figure skating. Various forms of martial arts also sound appealing, as does cycling, tennis, and probably a number of other sports. I'm definitely not Se-averse.

Played tennis and badminton when I was younger.

Also played Hurling and GAA football, only because it's required of every child in Ireland. I hated those, though.

Right now, I'm into jogging and horse riding, though I don't think they count as sports. I'd love to try Jeet Kune do, it's a type of kung fu Bruce Lee created. I've tried other martial arts but that is particularly appealing to me.

to play: basketball and power lifting. mostly power lifting as it transfers over well to just about everything, including non sport things. football is fun to play, but theres rarely 22 guys ready at any moment for the real thing. professional football is my favorite sport to watch though, it's like art with how well most of it turns out. when i was younger I loved street basketball, how creative you can be with your body. I havent played recently, but i may have a time again if things go as planned. i played tennis less than 50 times, but i liked it and would definitely play again if someone played with me.

Really like watching Soccer. Haven't played it since high school.

Track and field/Cross country for life! Desperately need to get back into running habit.

I played basketball, ran track, and cycled when I was younger. Now I'm into walking, hiking and cycling. Most of the time I would rather be a player than a spectator. A lot of times I get bored watching sports. Sometimes it's fun, it depends on my mood and the sport. I do like to watch skateboarders though and I've been known to attend nutty races like school buses racing around an 8 track (a strange but fun time). Once in awhile I'll watch Olympic figure skating and gymnastics.