Spiritual forces in dreams | INFJ Forum

Spiritual forces in dreams

Animekitty

Regular Poster
Aug 28, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I have 5 dreams every night where I travel to fantastic places. Know that I think I am ENFJ I was wondering how this would impact them. They seem really complex but I cannot describe much because I cant remember details well because dreaming two hour a night wheres me out phonetically speaking. Everything is so Dimensional and hard to describe linearly with worlds. I feel my dream more than anything else is that I thing are part of my subconsciousness.

One of my dreams I was water bending well swimming in a pool castle.

In another I was in a cinderella castle hotel combination with many events happening with guests.

In another I was in an amazon jungle combined with concrete jungle layers that were full of poisonous creatures be these being purified the jungle with jellyfish glowing.

Then I was leading kung fu by punching sand stone with some one helping me learn powerful moves.

The firth dream I was in a city rail station curving roundly and slimier to a sherry temple movie.

How do you do this? Do you think in pictures by chance? I think in words, sounds, and feelings; when I dream, it's vague. Sort of like wearing foggy goggles underwater. Colors are tough to tell. My dreams, rather than having much action, have deep feelings or thoughts behind them. I sometimes dream dreams I know I've dreamed before. That and, when I was a child, I would sometimes have continuations of dreams the next night. My dreams, rather than having much action, have deep feelings or thoughts behind them. These are all I can remember though, and I've never had a fully lucid dream.

Forgive my rambling, but enjoy your dreams! They seem very nice. I'm not sure about spiritual forces or anything in them, but I like the sound of them a lot!

when I dream, it's vague. Sort of like wearing foggy goggles underwater. My dreams, rather than having much action, have deep feelings or thoughts behind them. I sometimes dream dreams I know I've dreamed before.
wow! you described how i dream almost perfectly! it's the feelings that are the focus, not the imagery or events.

sometimes, it feels like the dreams are a memory from a previous life, distinct from dreams in this life.

Last edited:
I only lucid dream not so often but when I feel them it is a strong feeling at the edge of twilight.

Once I moved myself across a floor by concentration.

Do INFJ's lucid Dream more that ENFJ's. Ni as primary

Fe is my primary so my dreams have relationships to the environment and people.

I only lucid dream not so often but when I feel them it is a strong feeling at the edge of twilight.

Once I moved myself across a floor by concentration.

Do INFJ's lucid Dream more that ENFJ's. Ni as primary

Fe is my primary so my dreams have relationships to the environment and people.

I can only remember lucid dreaming around 7 or so times. Most of them were years ago, too.

I have some pretty amazing and vivid dreams, but I don't try to assign much meaning to them. They are what they are and I kind just let my mind have a free-for-all if it wants to. I have plenty of other things to muse over during my waking hours that are even more amazing. FWIW, I am an extremely visual person, too...that may be a factor.