Special Comment on the Working Class Hostage Crisis | INFJ Forum

Special Comment on the Working Class Hostage Crisis

Hyperbole

I don't have time at the moment to watch it, but the title says enough to me to say this much. Yes I agree that obama should not have compromised with the GOP on the tax plan even remotely, and I am very disspointed that he is trying to play the super-moderate guy, again. That's nothing new though. That is the one thing that I find extremely frusterating with obama, he tries to mediate everything to the point where he makes things worse. Nevertheless, he is not so dumb that he would over-level with people like Mitch McConnell.

I also have to say that I can't stand Keith Olbermann, he is the liberal Glen Beck in my eyes.

also have to say that I can't stand Keith Olbermann, he is the liberal Glen Beck in my eyes.

Certainly within your purview to do so; I rather prefer him because he can back up his commentary (something he admits is the nature of his show, unlike his competition) with actual, you know... data. Stuff you can confirm and test.

raising taxes in a "recession" is not a good idea. The cooperate and payroll tax holidays will help as will the cash to those extending their unemployment benefits.

It is going to get economically worse.

Certainly within your purview to do so; I rather prefer him because he can back up his commentary (something he admits is the nature of his show, unlike his competition) with actual, you know... data. Stuff you can confirm and test.

Were does one find the sources to these "facts" because I find it hard to listen to a 11 minute run of hyperbole that he has to find the nuggets of citation or even on his site. If one were to start making claims one should expect the speech manuscript and the actual sources. I would understand there is probably some ad libbing but you start spouting numbers and statistics like a bingo caller how much credibility is there?

Economist Michael Hudson says that what we are seeing is the death of capitalism in its current format and its replacement with debt peonage....a form of neo-feudalism. He says it is a post-industrial age where the new industry is banking. But unlike industry banking doesn't produce anything. The 'FIRE' sector (Finance, Insurance & Real Estate) is not part of the real economy of production and consumption....it is parasitical and only extracts interest from the real economy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYcIQvSAHZ8&feature=fvst"]YouTube - Renegade Economist US Special with Dr. Michael Hudson[/ame]

The aim says Hudson is to get the American people indebt to the bankers and therefore under their control: http://michael-hudson.com/2010/12/obamas-bushism/

The problem we are seeing is that wall street is so wealthy that it controls politicians like Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama. It funds their political campaigns and it tells them what to do.

So the lunatics are running the asylum. With that in mind you can understand why the rich are getting tax breaks! The paltry benefits given to the unemployed are just a sop to the public to make them feel that the government is looking after them; in reality it is selling them out to the bankers.

Freddie Roosevelt once said, in an address to congress in 1938:

'Unhappy events abroad have retaught us two simple truths about the liberty of a democratic people. The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any other controlling private power.

The second truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if its business system does not provide employment and produce and distribute goods in such a way as to sustain an acceptable standard of living. Both lessons hit home. Among us today a concentration of private power without equal in history is growing.'

Just a random fact for anyone who might be interested, after watching the clip in the OP from the MSNBC channel....the company logo is a peacock. The peacock is the symbol of the Yazidi peacock angel Malek Taus, who redeemed himself after the fall and became a demiurge who created the cosmos. Many christians and muslims equate Malek Taus to Lucifer. A symbol/logo is a 'pictoral representation of intent'.

The Lucifer Trust renamed the 'Lucis Trust' is a member of the United Nations Economic and Social Council:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_Trust

Christians seem to equate lucifer with the devil, whilst others see Lucifer as the being who illuminated adam and eve....who gave mankind the power of reason....i guess like a lot of stuff it comes down to your interpretation.