soul connection

Saram

Regular Poster
Mar 30, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9/4
Not by any means a unique question, but I would like your take...If the world is an entity, with humans (for example) as componants to its existance, part of its network, like blood cells are to the body; Where does the soul fit in, and why are some souls connected strongly, and others not? I understand there is a variety of perspectives on what a soul connection is as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free Mind
World
-Human
--Soul

Soul is an attribute of humans. A lot of "soul connections" come down to human emotions. Emotions is what allow us to connect with persons places things ideas. I think we all put up "walls" to not allow others to attack our souls. When persons walls are down connection becomes a lot easier but you become more vulnerable to soul attacks from evil gypsies.

:)

Reactions: Gaze
World
-Human
--Soul

Soul is an attribute of humans. A lot of "soul connections" come down to human emotions. Emotions is what allow us to connect with persons places things ideas. I think we all put up "walls" to not allow others to attack our souls. When persons walls are down connection becomes a lot easier but you become more vulnerable to soul attacks from evil gypsies.

:)

So what makes us yield to some people instantly. And, why with them is there absolute congruency?

In terms of soul, I think we are all connected, but each of us is bound
more tightly to some than others. Similarity of purpose, perhaps?

And possibly on some level we recognize each other as someone
who is similar to us, sharing the same values, and that our life goals
are in harmony.

Reactions: Saram
So what makes us yield to some people instantly. And, why with them is there absolute congruency?

Are you trying to sound smart? I don't get what you mean brother man.

Are you trying to sound smart? I don't get what you mean brother man.

Unfortunately, I actually am smart. It's why I feel so stupid and intimidated by the vastness of many subjects. Articulacy, and intelligence do not necessarily go hand in hand either. Not that it matters. :) As I mentioned, this is not a unique question. There are thousands of books written on it, and tens of thousands of people that have contemplated this same thing. But, what I mean by yielding, is when there is an unexplainable deep familiarity and unconditional acceptance of someone. Mutual. An often unsaid agreement, so communitcated through body language, or action, that you are kin (not necessarily of blood). Kindof like love at first site, but without the sexual componant.

I'm an idiot but it really really really sounds like you are really really really trying to sound smart. When I think of yield, I think of "to slow down to", not synchronized love..

:m129: <-- Me

I'm an idiot but it really really really sounds like you are really really really trying to sound smart. When I think of yield, I think of "to slow down to", not synchronized love..

:m129: <-- Me
This is from dictionary.com. It was used in the proper context.

a. To give over possession of, as in deference or defeat; surrender

Not sure why you are being confrontational.

Sorry, I got so caught up thinking about yielding I forgot to answer your question.

I'll try me best..

So why do people have unconditional love for one another sometimes? Is that what you are asking or no? I think it's inborn to be honest, if we didn't love and protect our children, the children would die, hence our genes dying. Young children are helpless and need a lot of attention, we are wired to take care of them. Well mothers for the most part are. As far as people outside our kin, love can be built up over time, but in a short period we are in more in infatuation territory imo.. Just my 2 cents..

This is from dictionary.com. It was used in the proper context.

a. To give over possession of, as in deference or defeat; surrender

Not sure why you are being confrontational.

I'm confrontational sometimes.

Unfortunately, I actually am smart. It's why I feel so stupid and intimidated by the vastness of many subjects. Articulacy, and intelligence do not necessarily go hand in hand either. Not that it matters. :) As I mentioned, this is not a unique question. There are thousands of books written on it, and tens of thousands of people that have contemplated this same thing. But, what I mean by yielding, is when there is an unexplainable deep familiarity and unconditional acceptance of someone. Mutual. An often unsaid agreement, so communitcated through body language, or action, that you are kin (not necessarily of blood). Kindof like love at first site, but without the sexual componant.

I think so, yes. you see the patterns that you relate to on a subconscious level through mirror neurons and other such things and the familiarity makes you more open to that person.

Reactions: Saram
Where does the soul fit in, and why are some souls connected strongly, and others not?

Honestly, not sure. I think it sometimes, a matter of coincidence you meet someone whose soul clicks with yours on a number of levels. I don't think we're all supposed to connect. What makes those kinds of connections unique or appreciated is that you don't or can't have them with everyone. I'm not sure how special something would be if you can have it with everyone. I think emotionally, you may begin to feel that you're stretching yourself emotionally much more than is healthy for anyone. Whenever i've any experience where i believed there was a soul connection, although it wasn't *just my imagination . . . running away with me :D*, i realized that it took a lot emotionally to sustain it. It requires a lot of investment, more than the average connection. So, the idea of having a connection with everyone may not be as heavenly as it sounds.

I removed something here. sent it privately. Figured it's a classier thing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: myself
Where does the soul fit in, and why are some souls connected strongly, and others not?

Honestly, not sure. I think it sometimes, a matter of coincidence you meet someone whose soul clicks with yours on a number of levels. I don't think we're all supposed to connect. What makes those kinds of connections unique or appreciated is that you don't or can't have them with everyone. I'm not sure how special something would be if you can have it with everyone. I think emotionally, you may begin to feel that you're stretching yourself emotionally much more than is healthy for anyone. Whenever i've any experience where i believed there was a soul connection, although it wasn't *just my imagination . . . running away with me :D*, i realized that it took a lot emotionally to sustain it. It requires a lot of investment, more than the average connection. So, the idea of having a connection with everyone may not be as heavenly as it sounds.

I actually meant on those rare occurances. I used to doubt myself when I felt the pull of kinship, or sense of duty toward that rare person (sorry, I just couldn't quite precisely articulate), but I'm starting to trust my instincts more. I actually think the pull has merrit. Not just a whimsical projection of my desire to belong with another person. In my profession (nurse), I meet many people of all ages per day. Once in a while, I can feel the presence of a person that I am somehow connected to before I even see them with my eyes. Like something tells me, turn around, there is someone you need to see. When I see them, I instantly get a deep feeling of home. Everything seems to stop.

Reactions: Gaze
I think so, yes. you see the patterns that you relate to on a subconscious level through mirror neurons and other such things and the familiarity makes you more open to that person.

I think you touched on something with the mirror neurons Sali.

to my understanding. the universe that you speak of is in reality, consciousness, and in the begining there was indeed consciousness,/intillect/will/emotion - these seemingly non-physical things which i believe have must have substance, which is consistantly parralleled with Strings or (string theories/energy /spirit in my Vocab) leads me further to believe , that all off our external experience MUST parralell our own consciousness internally. according to what ive learned.
three things i believe can be characterised as the soul;
eith A. the collection of consciousness of an individual entity (past/present/future) i believe out side of illusion of time/space
b. Or the Very Core of your consciousness ( heart/soul/ etc )
c. most likely, beyoned my grasp at this level of conscioussness

einstein stated once; no problem can be solved by the same level of conscioussness that created it :p

my question. What conscioussness solved the first problem? when the universe was _______o__________at peace/in the begining
"food for thought......You are what you eat" :)
:m107: PEACE

need more definition?>

Reactions: Saram and Nixie
haha. yep. im only 19 :)
i have been blessed with the wisdom of men before me.

you know what else is cool

david Translates from hebrew into "Beloved" and jonathan into "gift of god"
my name, is, "beloved gift of god" :) makes me happy

PEACE :m107:

to my understanding. the universe that you speak of is in reality, consciousness, and in the begining there was indeed consciousness,/intillect/will/emotion - these seemingly non-physical things which i believe have must have substance, which is consistantly parralleled with Strings or (string theories/energy /spirit in my Vocab) leads me further to believe , that all off our external experience MUST parralell our own consciousness internally. according to what ive learned.
three things i believe can be characterised as the soul;
QUOTE]

I like that David :) the idea of there being substance to consciousness.