Sorting Hat Quiz :D | INFJ Forum

Sorting Hat Quiz :D

Gryffindor

You're brave and noble! You'd die for your friends, and anybody else for that matter. You don't put a lot of value on your own safety and you can be a little reckless, but everybody admires your leadership skills!

fun quiz!

You're clever and witty! You're extremely practical and a tiny bit reclusive, but your brains will get you out of any tough spot! Try to stay away from those Slytherins, because their cunningness will pull you in.

Ravenclaw

c2894a9c06bdbde07fd9cf10525c71df.jpeg

You're clever and witty! You're extremely practical and a tiny bit reclusive, but your brains will get you out of any tough spot! Try to stay away from those Slytherins, because their cunningness will pull you in.

Your favorite actress is...

• Miley Cyrus
  • Hannah Montana
Looks like the person who made the test doesn't know the secret :eek:

Gryffindor

You're brave and noble! You'd die for your friends, and anybody else for that matter. You don't put a lot of value on your own safety and you can be a little reckless, but everybody admires your leadership skills!

Last edited:
Ravenclaw

Gryffindor

Reactions: jyrffw54
Slytherin

4f8ae383a0eb650e15c8bb913999d0ef.jpeg

You're cunning and powerful! You love to pick on those who are weaker than you and your friends are only there for protection.

First Slytherin in the house! (why did I see this coming? lol)
Beware of the most powerful and cunning, lest you lose your lives to me. :madgrin:

On a second thought...it matches my green robes. :p

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] I guess we can be evil together. :p

Slytherin

You're cunning and powerful! You love to pick on those who are weaker than you and your friends are only there for protection.

Hufflepuff

You're loyal and sweet! You're not quite brave enough to be a Gryffindor, but you always do the right thing! Stay true to yourself!

I actually forgot what Huflepuff was!!:p

Ravenclaw

You know, as dorky as it sounds, we should form houses on this forum - just for the fun of it.

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] I guess we can be evil together. :p

Slytherin

I looove me some evil. Let's go plot the end of the world together! :D

I looove me some evil. Let's go plot the end of the world together! :D

watch out maybe a Harry Potter is hidden in this forum. You guys have to be very secretive about it!

watch out maybe a Harry Potter is hidden in this forum. You guys have to be very secretive about it!

who, what, where, when? :D

You know, as dorky as it sounds, we should form houses on this forum - just for the fun of it.
Lol. I was actually thinking about that too.

We should form houses

Lol. I was actually thinking about that too.

We should form houses

slightly off topic, but New Olreans has four universities in the area:

Loyola of New Olreans:
media-2B68B8ED.jpg

Xavier (the one on the right):
4cd37981c4626.image.jpg

LSU:
louisiana-state-university-sports-flag.jpg

(its close....)

and Tulane:
shield_large.jpg

:] New Orleans schools are Hogwarts.

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw

I knew that would happen.