Social Orientation Inventory Quiz | INFJ Forum

Social Orientation Inventory Quiz

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by barbad0s, Oct 3, 2011.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by barbad0s
  1. barbad0s

Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    POOP
  2. OP
    barbad0s

Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    POOP
    The Casanova

+Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Broad/Secure
    You scored 56% Attention-desiring, 63% Other-directedness, 71% Attachment-desiring, 70% Emotionality, 72% Romance-seeking, 68% Range, and 88% Secureness.

Your Bonding Quadrant: Merging

Merging=High attachment-seeking, high emotionality (merging types are prone to obsession; devotion; identity crises; offspring)

Summary: Everyone within a five-mile radius knows who you are. Your high self-confidence and pushiness might scare some people away, but overall you have no problem making and keeping relationships. You're probably loud in bed.

Here is a glossary to help you understand the cryptic, septapartite notation of your SOI type:
    [HR][/HR] -Attent=low desire for attention, acknowledgement, and/or interaction
    +Attent=high desire for attention, acknowledgement, and/or interaction (specific attentional needs vary from type to type)
    [HR][/HR] Self=more interested in oneself than in others when interacting
    Other=more interested in others than in oneself when interacting
    [HR][/HR] -Attach=does not seek out long-term attachments
    +Attach=seeks out long-term attachments
    [HR][/HR] -Emo=prefers unemotional relationships
    +Emo=prefers emotionally intense relationships
    [HR][/HR] -<3=low desire for sex and/or romance
    +<3=high desire for sex and/or romance
    [HR][/HR] Narrow=interacts with few people
    Broad=interacts with many people
    [HR][/HR] Insecure=expects negative evaluation from others
    Secure=does not expect negative evaluation from others

3. GracieRuth

GracieRuth Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Just wasted a bunch of time taking the test and can't get the results. Grrrr

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bickelz

bickelz BOINK

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You scored 55% Attention-desiring, 59% Other-directedness, 41% Attachment-desiring, 35% Emotionality, 45% Romance-seeking, 26% Range, and 44% Secureness.
    Your Bonding Quadrant: Distant

5. InvisibleJim

Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    5w6
    [h=1]The Complainer[/h]
    -Attent/Self/+Attach/-Emo/+<3/Narrow/Insecure
    You scored
    34% Attention-desiring,
    41% Other-directedness,
    66% Attachment-desiring,
    44% Emotionality,
    75% Romance-seeking,
    29% Range, and
    44% Secureness.
    Your Bonding Quadrant: Companionate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nixie likes this.
  6. Bloom

Bloom Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTfJp
    Enneagram:
    5w6
    I feel like I've wasted my time cause they didn't say anything new or important

The Badass Older Sibling
    -Attent/Self/-Attach/-Emo/+<3/Narrow/Secure
    You scored 37% Attention-desiring, 40% Other-directedness, 43% Attachment-desiring, 45% Emotionality, 77% Romance-seeking, 23% Range, and 53% Secureness.
    Summary: You tend to live in your own head and not care much for others. You don't get too close, and you don't put much effort into keeping particular people in your life. Your strongest social drives are for sex and romance sans ball/chain/U-Hauls/other symbols of commitment.

7. magister343

magister343 Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    stupid system (5w4)
    [h=1]The Injured Kitten[/h] -Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Narrow/Insecure
    You scored 21% Attention-desiring, 59% Other-directedness, 69% Attachment-desiring, 52% Emotionality, 64% Romance-seeking, 18% Range, and 46% Secureness.
    Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. Nevertheless, you make an effort to hold onto the few important people in your life, especially sexual/romantic partners. It is important that your relationships be close and intense while allowing you enough space. You are likely to be shy.

8. AzulSoul

AzulSoul Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w9
    The Casanova

You scored 51% Attention-desiring, 60% Other-directedness, 55% Attachment-desiring, 50% Emotionality, 51% Romance-seeking, 97% Range, and 94% Secureness.

9. Cecilff2

Cecilff2 Emancipator of Poultry

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Finland
    Enneagram:
    [h=1]The Low-Maintenance Friend[/h]-Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/-<3/Narrow/Secure
    You scored 44% Attention-desiring, 80% Other-directedness, 75% Attachment-desiring, 64% Emotionality, 45% Romance-seeking, 39% Range, and 66% Secureness.
    Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. Nevertheless, you make an effort to hold onto your few friendships, which satisfy you the most when they are close and intense (but you don't want them to be that way all the time). Your social life is important but definitey not the foundation on which your self-esteem rests. The Low-Maintenance Friend is the type most likely to act as a shoulder for platonic, opposite-gendered friends to cry on about their relationship woes; self-reliant as you are, you often don't get why your lovelorn friends can't just DTMFA.

10. Nixie

Nixie Resurrected

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Your result for The Social Orientation Inventory ...

The Obscure Object of Desire

-Attent/Other/-Attach/-Emo/+<3/Narrow/Secure

You scored
    41% Attention-desiring
    60% Other-directedness
    49% Attachment-desiring
    46% Emotionality
    82% Romance-seeking
    27% Range
    69% Secureness.

Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. You don't get too close, and you don't put much effort into keeping particular people in your life. Sexual/romantic partners may get frustrated with your need for space.

-Attent=low desire for attention, acknowledgement, and/or interaction
    Other=more interested in others than in oneself when interacting
    -Attach=does not seek out long-term attachments
    -Emo=prefers unemotional relationships
    +<3=high desire for sex and/or romance
    Narrow=interacts with few people
    Secure=does not expect negative evaluation from others

Distant=Low attachment-seeking, low emotionality (distant types are the most autonomous and the most avoidant)

Interesting test...sounds about right...LOL

#10 Nixie, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  11. Jill Hives

Jill Hives fhtagn
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    The Screenwriter

-Attent/Self/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Narrow/Secure

You scored 48% Attention-desiring, 43% Other-directedness, 77% Attachment-desiring, 77% Emotionality, 59% Romance-seeking, 40% Range, and 53% Secureness.

Summary: You tend to live in your own head and do not get too invested in the details of others' lives, but you do make an effort to hold onto important relationships, especially sexual/romantic ones. It is important that your relationships be close and intense while not robbing you of your autonomy.

--

I gotta be honest these results don't make much sense to me. But the summary sounds pretty much dead on.

12. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    [h=1]The Mixed Signal[/h]-Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Broad/Insecure
    You scored 49% Attention-desiring, 77% Other-directedness, 73% Attachment-desiring, 59% Emotionality, 73% Romance-seeking, 53% Range, and 34% Secureness.
    Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. Nevertheless, you like to have close, intense relationships

13. hush

Site Supporter

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    pocketoli
    Enneagram:
    Hm.

*That's mostly what's true out of that particular sentence. I don't get too close because my close relationships with people typically haven't ended well, but I'm working on opening myself up again, regardless of my fears of what might happen if I take down my walls and let people in... Also, I guess that I've lost a fair amount of people, so in an attempt to negate the possibility that I'd lose someone close, I don't let myself get all that close to anyone. Not a great idea, then one loses out on not only bad, but also the good and everything inbetween. In regards to how I feel about people in general, though, I strongly focus on them, their needs, and their happiness, AKA, put in effort. I still have trouble forging those bonds, but I care enough to not neglect their well-being, no matter how close (or not close) I'm willing to let myself get to them.

Shyness preventing me from acting on those interests? *blush* yeah.

14. Radiantshadow

Radiantshadow Urban shaman

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Human
    Enneagram:
    Human
    The Screenwriter

Summary: You tend to live in your own head and do not get too invested in the details of others' lives, but you do make an effort to hold onto important relationships, especially sexual/romantic ones. It is important that your relationships be close and intense while not robbing you of your autonomy.

15. Peppermint

Peppermint Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    uwot
    Enneagram:
    _
  16. Sloe Djinn

Sloe Djinn Idiot with Internet Access.

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    SOCMOB
    Enneagram:
    lol people aren't buildings

The Cabin in the Woods

-Attent/Other/+Attach/-Emo/+<3/Narrow/Insecure
    You scored 40% Attention-desiring, 64% Other-directedness, 63% Attachment-desiring, 49% Emotionality, 64% Romance-seeking, 38% Range, and 40% Secureness.
    Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. Nevertheless, you make an effort to hold onto the few important people in your life, especially romantic partners. Interpersonal relationships are more about shared interests than shared emotions for you. You are likely to be shy.

purplecrayons likes this.
  17. Sriracha

Sriracha Not here.
    Banned

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFJ
    I got The Adapter. o_O

18. aeon

aeon Ooh, a bunny!
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    The Casanova

+Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Broad/Secure

You scored 54% Attention-desiring, 84% Other-directedness, 62% Attachment-desiring, 67% Emotionality, 76% Romance-seeking, 51% Range, and 75% Secureness.

Summary: Everyone within a five-mile radius knows who you are. Your high self-confidence and pushiness might scare some people away, but overall you have no problem making and keeping relationships. You're probably loud in bed.

cheers,
    Ian

19. whytiger

whytiger Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    This goes well with my Broken Heart result on the Heart Test:

Your result for The Social Orientation Inventory ...

[h=1]The Beaten Puppy[/h] +Attent/Self/+Attach/-Emo/+<3/Narrow/Insecure
    You scored 51% Attention-desiring, 53% Other-directedness, 71% Attachment-desiring, 45% Emotionality, 89% Romance-seeking, 19% Range, and 46% Secureness.
    Summary: You crave regular acknowledgment and recognition from others. You make an effort to hold onto the few important people in your life, especially romantic partners. Interpersonal relationships are more about shared interests than shared emotions for you. You are likely to be shy.

purplecrayons likes this.
  20. purplecrayons

purplecrayons Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w/5
    [h=1]The Injured Kitten[/h]
    -Attent/Other/+Attach/+Emo/+<3/Narrow/Insecure
    You scored 46% Attention-desiring, 67% Other-directedness, 64% Attachment-desiring, 64% Emotionality, 70% Romance-seeking, 19% Range, and 21% Secureness.
    Summary: You can do without much acknowledgment and recognition, and you enjoy spending time alone. Nevertheless, you make an effort to hold onto the few important people in your life, especially sexual/romantic partners. It is important that your relationships be close and intense while allowing you enough space. You are likely to be shy.