So, People.com's Sexiest Man Alive is . . . | INFJ Forum

So, People.com's Sexiest Man Alive is . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Adam Levine? :m075:

Do you agree? If not, who would you have chosen instead?

Disclaimer: This is meant to be fun, please avoid comments such as "this is silly". It's pop culture, it's meant to be silly. So humor me. :D

Last edited:
Ha ha, i had to google the name because i didnt recognise it because i kinda live under a rock and dont know peoples' names. The guy from maroon 5.

Yes he looks sexy, but i dont know anything about him so i dont know

its such a personal preference thing. my tastes are perhaps a bit eccentric and possibly unpopular

Ha ha, i had to google the name because i didnt recognise it because i kinda live under a rock and dont know peoples' names. The guy from maroon 5.

Yes he looks sexy, but i dont know anything about him so i dont know

its such a personal preference thing. my tastes are perhaps a bit eccentric and possibly unpopular

Who else would you pick?

Who else would you pick?

Hmm...in terms of celebrities? David Bowie, Nick Cave, Trent Reznor, Billy Bob Thornton, John Butler, Chris Cornell. I think maybe this is strongly influenced by the music they make. And those comedians too..they are sexy- Will Anderson, Adam Hills, Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, Russel Brand, Dylan Moran! And omg those writers- David Zindell, Kim Stanley Robinson....it could go on

But i dont know these people. They may not be sexy in person or could have asshole personalities!

The sexiest man i've met was someone i came across at a party years ago. It was a beautiful night, huge outdoor party, bonfires, dancing, lots of fun. I spent almost the whole night talking to this guy i had just met. Other people joined us and then left until finally it was just us for hours. He played guitar and he sang- awesome. And he was so funny. And smart. And nice. We spoke about anything and everything, and the stuff that actually mattered. I never fully saw what he looked like, because it was dark. But there was something about him- the eyes, voice, energy, movement, smell, presence- it was extremely attractive, more attractive than anything else. We lay on the grass and looked at the stars for ages. I could literally feel the chemicals and the aura between us. I was reaching for his hand so i could take him somewhere a bit further out into the trees when i heard my ex boyfriend and some of my other friends call my name. I let go and sat up. Moment over.

Who would you pick?

How dare you waste my precious time with something so silly?!?!? I'm flabbergasted.

Yes, actually, I think Adam Levine is very good looking but he's a little too... I don't know... Adam Levine for my taste. I think Luke Bryan should've won.

(you do know I'm joking, right? I will give this some serious thought and get back to you maybe but honestly, that was a fun way to start the day.)

How dare you waste my precious time with something so silly?!?!? I'm flabbergasted.

Yes, actually, I think Adam Levine is very good looking but he's a little too... I don't know... Adam Levine for my taste. I think Luke Bryan should've won.

(you do know I'm joking, right? I will give this some serious thought and get back to you maybe but honestly, that was a fun way to start the day.)
:D yeah, Luke Bryan would have been a better choice. He has a great backside to boot. Not sure why Adam won. He looks too boyish.

I actually agree with this pick! lol *blushes*

David Boreanez....hot, totally hot. Josh Duhmel...irresistible twinkle in his eye....swoons.

Why care? Whoever is called the sexiest won't change the fact that I am Awesome.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Time to behead him and absorb his powers. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Highlander.jpg

Reactions: Nixie

Disclaimer: This is meant to be fun, please avoid comments such as "this is silly". It's pop culture, it's meant to be silly. So humor me. :D

Adam Levine? Not really.

I think Bradley Cooper is very doable. Also, Paul Rudd. Not the hottest guy in the whole world but he has that cute "guy next door" vibe and he is very funny in the roles that he plays.

Funny, nice eyes, and a great smile will get me every time ;)

SEXISM.

You people disgust me. Adam Levine is a man with thoughts and feelings, not a thing to be ogled. Until women stop objectifying men there will never be equality between genders.

Reactions: Kgal

In a world of Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa? Come on. :)

Reactions: Gaze
henry cavil anyone? i thought he was pretty sexy in the tudors:ahenry-cavill-23.jpg

Last edited:
SEXISM.

You people disgust me. Adam Levine is a man with thoughts and feelings, not a thing to be ogled. Until women stop objectifying men there will never be equality between genders.

:m055:

Now to be serious, as serious should be, why care?

RuPaul.

Reactions: acd and Jill Hives