So, it's raining . . . | INFJ Forum

So, it's raining . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do you like to do when it's raining?

i like to have something warm - maybe hot chocolate or cocoa if the climate is a little cold.

How bout you?

I put on my boot and raincoat to take a walk
I like rain!!! It is sign of rebirth and freshness!!

Sometimes, I like to stand on my porch and just inhale the freshness of it, that scent of cleanliness and purity in the air and the earth.

Other times, I like to kick back with a bowl of popcorn or a cup of Cocoa and watch Harry Potter or Twilight

Rain helps me sleep. No idea why.

I go back to whatever it is I was doing, although my mind is a bit more peaceful. :)

What do you like to do when it's raining?

i like to have something warm - maybe hot chocolate or cocoa if the climate is a little cold.

How bout you?

LOVE RAIN LOVE RAIN LOVE RAIN

I try to find excuses to go walking in the rain

Adore rain! Grew up on the coast of Washington State. My sister and my cousin you used to say that we were up to no good when it was raining and it was always raining. You have two types of rain, cold rain and warm rain, so that determines what you will want to do. I have been know to dance in the rain and splash in the puddles heedless of all. I have found that Kans-ass has Angry Rain though and you go outside in it and it is like "ouch", "Ouch", "OUCH" and I do not care to be out in Angry Rain. Soft gentle rain, constant downpour, it doesn't matter, give me rain.

Reactions: Gaze
I think I probably feel about rain the way Indy feels about snow. I absolutely LOVE it. When others see doom and gloom I see cleansing, rebirth and growth. Every since I was little when it rained I would grab a sleeping bag and pillow and line it up with the sliding glass door. I'd open the door to listen to the rain speak to me, to watch the drops hit the earth and bounce like it was dancing and most of all I would love to get lost in it.

When I hit my teenage years I used to go out front on our covered patio and write. Now that I am an adult I sometimes go driving in the rain, playing in the rain and what not. It doesn't rain often where I live and I usually plan my vacations to the Pacific Northwest for the express purpose of encountering rain. There's an island I want to go to in Canada where the rainy season is something to behold, but I'm not sure which one it is. I saw it on a travel channel or PBS special and am having trouble locating it.

My last experience with rain I sat in the garage and watched two trash cans race down the street. We were calling it like you would a horse race...so much fun! The time before that I went shopping by myself at the outdoor mall we have here. It was completely abandoned. :) Needless to say, I love the wet stuff!:m200:

Reactions: Gaze
Rainy days are my favorite :) The way the sky gets so dark and dreary makes being inside cozy. The 'depressing' thing about rain is precisely why I like it. Sunny days begin to feel too obnoxiously bright to me after awhile. Sometimes I like to just watch the rain out the window, experience it, and let my thoughts flow. But the classic cup of tea reading a book in the dim light is often what I find myself doing.

Rainy days are my favorite :) The way the sky gets so dark and dreary makes being inside cozy. The 'depressing' thing about rain is precisely why I like it. Sunny days begin to feel too obnoxiously bright to me after awhile. Sometimes I like to just watch the rain out the window, experience it, and let my thoughts flow. But the classic cup of tea reading a book in the dim light is often what I find myself doing.
this.

rainy days are nice when I don't have to go out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOXluOqlx4"]YouTube - Moby - Raining Again.mp4(High quality)[/ame]

I love the sound of a quiet storm.

It's currently raining here right now.

My mind felt so much at peace as I drove with the rhythm of the soft pitter-patter.

yeah its coming down here pretty good this morning too, actually its a nice break from the cold and snow we had last week. im not gonna do it today but i found over the summer theres nothing quite as refreshing as just allowing yourself to get drenched clothes and all in the rain, maybe take a walk through the woods, or stand in puddles with my socks on, makes me feel more connected, and then you've got the hot shower afterwards to look forward to. but theres something about just saying screw it with the clothes and all, i think thats a big part of it.