So I Was Wrong Once Again- but No Problem

NYLilac

Community Member
May 15, 2011
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
My wonderful husband and I just took the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. My results came out INFJ. His results came out ESTJ. I had thought he was ISFJ. Any thoughts on this pairing? It's working for us.

if it's working for you then i'd say it's a good match.

The keirsey temperament sorter is far removed from MBTI, so I do not know much about it. What does he score in MBTI? Because an INFJ and ESTJ in MBTI are not a good combination at all.

My wonderful husband and I just took the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. My results came out INFJ. His results came out ESTJ. I had thought he was ISFJ. Any thoughts on this pairing? It's working for us.

I wouldn't worry about it at all actually...I could take the test right now and depending on my mood, outside influences, and the variables in the different test available I or someone else could come up something completely different....if he has tested as a ISFJ before and that is the profile that he most closely matches then it should be a non-issue. If he takes several tests over several days, what does he come out most consistently? Even if he is an ESTJ and you get along and it works for you both...don't self-sabatoge it with biases based on what a personality profile tell you. If you love him, then love him.