SmartPhone Preference. | INFJ Forum

SmartPhone Preference.

Breaking News!

New research reveals that your smartphone model predicts personality type. Scientists baffled.

While I don't know why you would be interested in this beyond strangely targeted market research, I'm using a Sony compact model (X something?).

In fact, this feels like small talk.

Burn it.

Breaking News!

New research reveals that your smartphone model predicts personality type. Scientists baffled.

While I don't know why you would be interested in this beyond strangely targeted market research, I'm using a Sony compact model (X something?).

In fact, this feels like small talk.

Burn it.
True. Two of my kids are android snobs. *more small talk*

How’s the weather where you live today?

91%2Bl%2B4-P7jL._SX679_.jpg

INFJ
INFJs definitely dislike small talk, and might become frustrated if they are forced to participate in it for too long. Their brains are constantly running through a million thoughts and feelings at once, as well as attempting to read the other persons reactions- this can make small talk almost excruciating sometimes. INFJs prefer to have real, meaningful conversations with people who understand them. Their energy becomes depleted if they have to socialize for too long, this is especially draining if they have to spend time participating in small talk with people who do not ignite their interest in a deeper way. INFJs much prefer to spend their conversational energy discussing real matters, and things that truly spark their soul.

The way I view small talk is a way to engage or progress to a deeper more meaningful conversation.

What do you guys think? I feel if you shut down even the most mundane conversation you're closing your world down to possibly enlightening conversation. I also think if it goes on too long I'll crack a joke and leave it at that.

INFJ
INFJs definitely dislike small talk, and might become frustrated if they are forced to participate in it for too long. Their brains are constantly running through a million thoughts and feelings at once, as well as attempting to read the other persons reactions- this can make small talk almost excruciating sometimes. INFJs prefer to have real, meaningful conversations with people who understand them. Their energy becomes depleted if they have to socialize for too long, this is especially draining if they have to spend time participating in small talk with people who do not ignite their interest in a deeper way. INFJs much prefer to spend their conversational energy discussing real matters, and things that truly spark their soul.

The way I view small talk is a way to engage or progress to a deeper more meaningful conversation.

What do you guys think? I feel if you shut down even the most mundane conversation you're closing your world down to possibly enlightening conversation. I also think if it goes on too long I'll crack a joke and leave it at that.
You’re overthinking this. That’s not to say I don’t agree with most of the above.

Reactions: infinite dreams