skyrim!!

Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
I'm sure all of you TES fans have seen this but this is tooooo awsome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M"]YouTube - ‪Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Official Gameplay Trailer‬‏[/ame]

i await this as much as I do diablo3

im also thrilled their dragons are four-legged... whenever i see six legged dragons (two wings and four legs) I'm jarred out of the story; about as plausible (believable) to me as six limbed humans walking around.

yeah man

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BhaNBKRR-Y"]YouTube - ‪Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - E3 2011: IGN Live Commentary‬‏[/ame]

just saw this. wonderful interview

aweo;ifsldjkdfg CAN'T WAIT.

I STILL think that one of the addons for Oblivion should have been your heading up the reconstruction of kvatch (and thus becoming its new count.)

I am looking forward to this like nobody's business. I'm loving the dragons having AI themselves, I'll be able to pick apart their behavior and mess with them like I did the citizens in Oblivion.

I await this more than I wait HL2: Episode 3.

Probably the wrong place to put this, but I've never been much of an ES fan. Oddly enough, I love games like Demon's Souls and will be acquiring Dark Souls once it is released.

Probably the wrong place to put this, but I've never been much of an ES fan. Oddly enough, I love games like Demon's Souls and will be acquiring Dark Souls once it is released.
I never played Demon's Souls (no PS3), but I enjoy games that are ball-bustingly difficult like I've heard that game is. If Dark Souls looks anything like Demon's Souls, I'm definitely picking it up for the challenge.

I never played Demon's Souls (no PS3), but I enjoy games that are ball-bustingly difficult like I've heard that game is. If Dark Souls looks anything like Demon's Souls, I'm definitely picking it up for the challenge.

Well, Dark Souls is essentially a spin off/sequel (idk if the stories are related) in terms of gameplay and what not. Except it's going to be harder.

Also, the reason why I mentioned the game above is because, from what I got from playing Oblivion, the games share a lot of similar elements. Idk what turned me off from Oblivion, though. I might give Skyrim a rental chance when it comes out, but I definitely won't pay the full price for it.

My computer can barely run Morrowind, but I don't care come on Skyrim!

I await this more than I wait HL2: Episode 3.

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Reactions: Psalm
Looking forward to this one too... def. will play it on console though! =P