similar Heart Burn symptoms, constant pressure, help?! | INFJ Forum

similar Heart Burn symptoms, constant pressure, help?!

claudia

Nov 9, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I get what feels like heartburn- ( chest discomfort, feeling something is stuck in my throat.) but in addition, I get light headed, I can not concentrate at all, I get a migrane and my temples of my head feel pressured. I feel like someone is stepping on my throat and chest constantly. My doctor told me it could be panic attacks, which sounds reasonable, yet I don't know what I would really be panicing about? I usually get this pain randomly, sometimes it goes away on its own, other times it just consumes my whole body. What typically happens is, first I feel like a lump is in my throat, and I have this pulsing pressure in my throat, and this feeling that I am going to vomit, my eyes get watery and my mouth gets really wet, and this continues through the day. I usually get this in the morning, but sometimes I get it just out of nowhere. Typically I've noticed after I take my medication in the morning, but in most of the cases I don't need to swallow anything to trigger the process. What is it do you think, I looked up symptoms of acid reflex and it sounded loosely similar as does heartburn symptoms, but I experience different and more symptoms than that of Acid reflex or heartburn.

Sounds like stress/anxiety. It doesn't matter what youre stressing over, its important that you understand that you may be stressing though. This doesn't sound like a panic attack, but sounds like general anxiety. which is another way of saying "FULL of anxiety, but haven't popped and gone into panic yet" its very uncomfortable. Do you smoke at all? WEed or cigs?

Go to the doctor.

it sounds like anxiety/panic attack to me. it doesn't mean you have to panic about something and then exactly after you had panicked you'd receive your panic attack. it doesn't always work this way... but i'd strongly advice you to see a doctor.