Should you meet your idols? | INFJ Forum

Should you meet your idols?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Or rather role models? If you can and they are not deceased or historical figures, should to seek to meet you role models/idols and what should you expect?

Yeah. I want meet Nicholas cage. His always being like a role model to me you know. I admire his efforts I acknowledge that of lately I be been thinking about thinking about the same thing.

I thinking I'll actually get to meeting him would be to go on one of them shows where "they get interviewed". Wonder if the host would let me get a word in lol

Still, it would not satisfy me enough. I know his not what he seems like...people are layered and even if I went to hundred show I will still end up locked up hahahahahaha

Yeah. I want meet Nicholas cage. His always being like a role model to me you know. I admire his efforts I acknowledge that of lately I be been thinking about thinking about the same thing.

I thinking I'll actually get to meeting him would be to go on one of them shows where "they get interviewed". Wonder if the host would let me get a word in lol

Still, it would not satisfy me enough. I know his not what he seems like...people are layered and even if I went to hundred show I will still end up locked up hahahahahaha

I think you're the first person ever that said Nicholas Cage is their idol! Good on you!

Nah- I don't want to meet my idol. Maybe it's just my mood right now, but I would imagine they'd only disappoint you.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Doubtful. I think all I would learn is that everyone is human.

tumblr_m85m58dHB31qcjcnro1_400.png

I don't have any so it'd be weird to meet them.

I mean what do I say? "Hi, how aren't you?"

I don't have any so it'd be weird to meet them.

I mean what do I say? "Hi, how aren't you?"

I'm lucky because I got a mirror and a diary.