She For He | INFJ Forum

She For He

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by Reason, Mar 4, 2018.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by Reason
  1. Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    A compilation thread about the women of the men's rights movement


    http://womenagainstfeminism.com/what-is-feminism/#more-1687
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Isabella and Sandie33 like this.
  2. Peppermint

    Peppermint Well-known member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Threads:
    24
    Messages:
    3,122
    Likes Received:
    4,265
    Trophy Points:
    877
    MBTI:
    _
    Enneagram:
    _
    Celebrating March 8 in advance? :p
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote, Free, Sandie33 and 1 other person like this.
  3. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Ah, good old Wamen's day- that is some great coincidental timing isn't it?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Yea, how dare they intrude upon the sacred day in which the Battle of Guadalajara began
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason likes this.
  6. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Perhaps we should just rewrite history to put wamen as the sole combatants in the battle- combine the holidays
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 Reason, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  7. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Ever heard of sexual chemistry? :wink::tearsofjoy:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason likes this.
  8. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    I mean, why do you think the Battle of Guadalajara was even fought in the first place? :smirk:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    I haven't studied the Spanish civil war in depth as you seem to have, enlighten me- why was it fought?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote likes this.
  10. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    lol I was making a humorous point about war in general. Why do men go to war? Women. Obviously it was more complex, but there's a core truth there.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Isabella and Reason like this.
  11. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    HeForShe = Women wanting to go to war for men. I say let them. I'm old and tired.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    efromm and Isabella like this.
  12. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Religion, materialism, paranoia, nationalism and yes women. Maybe more specifically the dominance hierarchy of competition in which men compete to attract a mate. If that is sexist and women would like to start ripping each other apart whilst I sit back and choose the best survivor... well I've heard worse ideas.
    Well they're drafted into non-combat roles so you'll be guaranteed not to get any paper-cuts... you might get split in half by a mortar though, nothing we can do about that
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote likes this.
  13. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    It's a relatively new movement, and it's outcomes aren't known yet either. Change takes time.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    They already do. It's best for men to support change in this regard. Women standing up for women. That's just my opinion though.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Professor Snep

    Professor Snep Smart. Sexy. Snep.

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2017
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    3,494
    Trophy Points:
    868
    MBTI:
    Potions
    Enneagram:
    Leviosaaaa
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Decades old, but sure
    depends on whether or not you're actually looking
    I wonder if that notion would comfort you as you lay dying on the ground disemboweled from high explosives
    We just discussed that women are drafted into non-combat roles, what do you mean they already do?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote likes this.
  17. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    A wild Strawman appears
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lady Jolanda and Wyote like this.
  18. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    I am talking about a cultural shift, a change in world view/operation. A few decades isn't long, and it's only just recently really gained steam.

    :popcorn:

    Psychologically speaking, endemically within society at large.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. OP
    Reason

    Reason Booze Baron

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    35
    Messages:
    3,525
    Featured Threads:
    21
    Likes Received:
    12,961
    Trophy Points:
    1,577
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The Jazz Age
    MBTI:
    INTP
    I don't know if a catfight in the parking lot of Denny's really measures up to the Bayonet charge at little round top but point taken
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wyote likes this.
  20. Wyote

    Wyote Castigat Ridendo Mores
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    210
    Messages:
    17,133
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    47,452
    Trophy Points:
    3,957
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Do microaggressions lead to racism? :smirk:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason likes this.

Share This Page