She For He | INFJ Forum

She For He

Reactions: Reason
Ever heard of sexual chemistry? :wink::tearsofjoy:

I mean, why do you think the Battle of Guadalajara was even fought in the first place? :smirk:

I haven't studied the Spanish civil war in depth as you seem to have, enlighten me- why was it fought?

lol I was making a humorous point about war in general. Why do men go to war? Women. Obviously it was more complex, but there's a core truth there.

HeForShe = Women wanting to go to war for men. I say let them. I'm old and tired.

lol I was making a humorous point about war in general. Why do men go to war? Women. Obviously it was more complex, but there's a core truth there.
Religion, materialism, paranoia, nationalism and yes women. Maybe more specifically the dominance hierarchy of competition in which men compete to attract a mate. If that is sexist and women would like to start ripping each other apart whilst I sit back and choose the best survivor... well I've heard worse ideas.
HeForShe = Women wanting to go to war for men. I say let them. I'm old and tired.
Well they're drafted into non-combat roles so you'll be guaranteed not to get any paper-cuts... you might get split in half by a mortar though, nothing we can do about that

Reactions: Wyote
Well they're drafted into non-combat roles so you'll be guaranteed not to get any paper-cuts... you might get split in half by a mortar though, nothing we can do about that

It's a relatively new movement, and it's outcomes aren't known yet either. Change takes time.

If that is sexist and women would like to start ripping each other apart

They already do. It's best for men to support change in this regard. Women standing up for women. That's just my opinion though.

hqdefault.jpg

It's a relatively new movement
Decades old, but sure
and it's outcomes aren't known yet either
depends on whether or not you're actually looking
Change takes time.
I wonder if that notion would comfort you as you lay dying on the ground disemboweled from high explosives
They already do. It's best for men to support change in this regard. Women standing up for women. That's just my opinion though.
We just discussed that women are drafted into non-combat roles, what do you mean they already do?

Reactions: Wyote
Decades old, but sure

I am talking about a cultural shift, a change in world view/operation. A few decades isn't long, and it's only just recently really gained steam.

I wonder if that notion would comfort you as you lay dying on the ground disemboweled from high explosives

:popcorn:

We just discussed that women are drafted into non-combat roles, what do you mean they already do?

Psychologically speaking, endemically within society at large.