Shai Gar vs. Tamagochi - Duel | INFJ Forum

Shai Gar vs. Tamagochi - Duel

S

Shai Gar

This is a personal thing. I've never liked them, and finally I've got a real one to duel.

*refuses to feed*

Yes. Mine refused to die. No matter how long I starved it, it just kept alive somehow.

Yes. Mine refused to die. No matter how long I starved it, it just kept alive somehow.

You just described my average experience when I play The Sims.

Didja hear about The Sims 3?!

The graphic files are so large you need to computers to store it, or one computer that's purpose is solely to play Sims on.

The Sims also sucks. I put a guy outside and built walls around him. Nothing happened for two weeks. I put air vents on his walls, and sent the pizza delivery guy to stand outside the vents sometimes.

I used to play Zoo Tycoon and would lock up the guests in a cage with the tigers. Zoo Tycoon was awesome. All of the people were turned into ground meat- AND I was still getting money for admissions.

The Sims also sucks. I put a guy outside and built walls around him. Nothing happened for two weeks. I put air vents on his walls, and sent the pizza delivery guy to stand outside the vents sometimes.

On the rare occasions that I play The Sims, I always get bored after 30 minutes. I then start to find ways to kill and/or make my sims suffer as a result of their child-like stupidity (because I feel that it's my duty as a "god" to kill anybody who isn't worthy of breeding)*. I've had great success with death by house fire.:flame:

*I'm not really a sadistic person, I just loathe my sims.

I love how the family members all start crying when they walk past the ashes of their incinerated loved ones. I tried forever to get abducted by aliens by looking at the sky with a telescope, but nothing ever happened. Weak.

I had a tamogatchi in elementary school, but it kept beeping in the middle of class. Very annoying. When it ran out of batteries I just threw it out.

This is a personal thing. I've never liked them, and finally I've got a real one to duel.

*refuses to feed*

Welcome to 1996!

Australians... :rolleyes: