TheDoctor

Donor
Jul 24, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
S.A.G.E.
What are your results? Do you agree with your results?

Thanks [MENTION=6697]apemon[/MENTION] for mentioning this test in a post

Last edited:
Your Raw Score is: 315, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Quite Masculine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female possible Transsexual
NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.?

I'd say for the most part this is true. The only problem with my result is I don't have conflicts about my gender identity. I am male.

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: 320, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Feminine

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You indicated your were born Female.

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male Crossdresser
NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

The first part sounds about right. I almost always get Androgynous on gender tests.

Though I wouldn't say I have a conflict about my gender identity, only a conflict with society attributing certain qualities to biological sex and creating stereotypes.

And I'm not a crossdresser, I've only done that a few times (though I have thought about trying to pass as male for a period of time, just to see what it's like, if I notice a significant difference in how people act towards me).

And I'm heterosexual, not anallophilic, even though I often find some stereotypically masculine personality traits to be unattractive (though I don't consider those traits to be indicative of a healthy male; when I say "stereotypically masculine" I'm referring to the more negative male stereotypes).

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: -590, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
No conflicts, you appear to fully accept your physical sex and gender identity.

Your Raw Score is: -500, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous
ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.
  • Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):
    • Transvestic: arousal via dressing in clothing of the opposite sex

Lol, I am not a transvestite or conflicted about my gender identity. I'm alright with being androgynous. I would like to buy some women's hoodies, though.

Gender is a false dichotomy, for the most part.

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: 440, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Normal doubts/curiosities about life as the opposite sex, but you generally accept your physical sex and gender identity.
NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

And I agree with meer about the false dichotomy. Several of these quesitons made me kind of frustrated and angry. And the question about the holes punched in the paper actually doesn't have the right answer available. (Just had to point that out.)

Your Raw Score is: 355, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous
Your appearance is Androgynous
You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.
ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
  • You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

:D My appearance is androgynous and I'm a crossdresser? lulz some of these questions were lulz

Reactions: hk427f3
Maybe I misinterpreted them, but some of those questions were just so sexist, to both men and women.

The really masculine answers seemed like something my friend who's obsessed with macho bullshit would say. "Fun, now THAT is work for real men." Though he'd probably add "Puttin' bitches to the sword and shit, fuckin' alpha baby. I am THE BIG DOG." I couldn't talk the test seriously after that.

Reactions: acd
Maybe I misinterpreted them, but some of those questions were just so sexist, to both men and women.

The really masculine answers seemed like something my friend who's obsessed with macho bullshit would say. "Fun, now THAT is work for real men." Though he'd probably add "Puttin' bitches to the sword and shit, fuckin' alpha baby. I am THE BIG DOG." I couldn't talk the test seriously after that.

Hahaha for sure. Some questions had answers that I would choose any of them too. And then some were like "wtf does this have to do with gender?" Like the favorite monkey question - who the hell is that for? Took the whole thing for the lulz though.

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

You indicated you were born Male.

ANALYSIS:Male to Female Crossdresser

NOTES:
You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.
Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):
Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

The notes are the most interesting here.

Reactions: barbad0s
S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 335, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

Hmm been a while since I took this and it turned out pretty much the same-don't know what to say. I do know some girls who like jeans and flannel too! (just not plaid OMG!)

Your Raw Score is: 305, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

I think I'm more on the girly side. lol

Yeah so my score is pretty high and wow I don't know what to say

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-27-04-56-29-191_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-27-04-56-29-191_com.android.chrome.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 5
S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 335, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.
  • You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

I leave it up to you if I'm any of it in any way :m146:

@Fidicen if it didn't mean something completely different, as you well know :tearsofjoy:

But really, a heterosexual woman that isn't interested in the exploring other sex is either selfish or not hetero. The questions weren't exactly allowing for spectrum along either the lines of sexuality or other psychological states that influence behaviour. Besides that, there are all sorts of things that are wrong with those questions. The pattern of the answers is too easily distinguished and answering honestly is almost impossible. The next best answer is always aligned with a sort of thinking that you don't necessarily subscribe to, because you have a different reason for liking/reacting the way you do.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 465, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

ANALYSIS:
Normal doubts/curiosities about life as the opposite sex, but you generally accept your physical sex and gender identity.

Ouch, 30+mins. I'm afraid I'm too lazy for that.

I probably would come out androgynous anyway :p