Sequels which should be made | INFJ Forum

Sequels which should be made

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, I know many movie goers are annoyed at how poor the quality of sequels can be. So, I'm curious about which sequels were worth the watch in past or current films, and which ones you think should be made but aren't.

Bulletproof Monk:For me, I loved the film Bulletproof Monk and I think they could do very well remaking this since it has action, adventure, romance, fantasy, martial arts, and has the possiblity of hiring different actors to take over the roles in the future because of how the story was written. But it's been ten years and I've not heard anything of a sequel. The main character is getting older and I'm not sure who could really take his place. He has a unique persona onscreen and anyone taking over his role of the wise old sage will have a tough act to follow.

Twilight: Stephanie Meyers says she doesn't object to future remake of the Twilight films. It would be interesting to see what a new studio, producers, director would do differently to add something to the film franchise that the first didn't.

Jurassic Park 3D

Yeah, the third one wasn't amazing but with 3D the franchise could get a reboot of sorts. A back to basics storyline set in the actual theme park rather than the 'secret other islands' nonsense.

We can rebuild it...we have the technology.

Oh, and Jumanji 2: Jumanjier

Jurassic Park 3D

Yeah, the third one wasn't amazing but with 3D the franchise could get a reboot of sorts. A back to basics storyline set in the actual theme park rather than the 'secret other islands' nonsense.

We can rebuild it...we have the technology.

What do you think of the recent Jurassic World sequel?

Jurassic Park in general stopped being good after the second movie. They just need to let this die now.

I enjoyed it!

Looking forward to the sequel to The Incredibles

It was pretty much what I asked for. I liked it, except for those stupid gyrosphere things. Even the taming of the raptors was done pretty well in that they weren't properly tame at all.

I have been meaning to see it again in 2D. I don't think I like 3D but feel compelled to watch big blockbuster films in it.