Senate Candidate Delaware Debate: O'Donnell / Coons | INFJ Forum

Senate Candidate Delaware Debate: O'Donnell / Coons

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Senate Candidate Delaware Debate: O'Donnell / Coons

Coming up tonight . . . thoughts on O'Donnell?

Keep it civil plz + ty. :)

When is it?! I want to watch! This train-wreck of a midterm election season through the entire nation is scary but at times so entertaining to watch the sheer level of illogical insanity!

Christine O'Donnell is a complete and utter nut job and I am completely flabbergasted at how many people actually support her. She has completely right wing moral views which are even beyond the scope of trying to aid society. She has said very little if nothing at all about her economic views. Only lightly implied statements that have no substance to them what so ever. She harps on the moniker that she is a regular person (ha!) and that she is a tea party darling. Not to mention her campagining has been so closed doored that more or less only special interest groups have gotten to actually see her and it is nearly impossible to predict where she is going to be (if at all).

/rant

the crazy bitch is crazy!

personally i think John Stewart put it best on this round of elections and the past year in general:
It's not that the Republicans are playing chess and the dems checkers... It's more like the republicans are playing chess and the dems have glued their balls to their leg agian

When is it?! I want to watch! This train-wreck of a midterm election season through the entire nation is scary but at times so entertaining to watch the sheer level of illogical insanity!

Christine O'Donnell is a complete and utter nut job and I am completely flabbergasted at how many people actually support her. She has completely right wing moral views which are even beyond the scope of trying to aid society. She has said very little if nothing at all about her economic views. Only lightly implied statements that have no substance to them what so ever. She harps on the moniker that she is a regular person (ha!) and that she is a tea party darling. Not to mention her campagining has been so closed doored that more or less only special interest groups have gotten to actually see her and it is nearly impossible to predict where she is going to be (if at all).

/rant

[MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] It's supposed to be coming right now - 7:30 EST on the major news networks.