(semi)painless euthenasia as a means of population control | INFJ Forum

(semi)painless euthenasia as a means of population control

13datura31

Sep 15, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
simple, where im from, from time to time, ex cons will come back from the "inside" and "educate" the youngsters on the wrong way to view the male ego, that is of course, the whole useless aggression, drug abuse, drink abuse, hustling, destroyed sexuality, gang know how, and rasicm thing. these people normally have a ripple effect on the communities, which is a damn shame, because even if they wanted to have a steady job, it would be denied, obviously. sooner or later, a new generation of degenerates arise, and a cycle of fatherless children, poverty, and intoxication starts over. for the longest time, i had viewed this as "the way" but, a thought hit me, heroin as an optional lifestyle for the lifers, repeat offenders and what have you who are incarcerated. think about it, they'd destroy themselves, feel amazing, and slowly fade away, all of their own accord. that and heroin, like pot, is a renewable resource, which is always a plus for our mother earth. they'd stop eating regularly, and, with proper monitering from medical professionals, would pass away semi peacefully, on top of that, food costs would go down. by supplying the inmates with an optional addiction they wouldnt have to leave too big of an imprint on the outside world, prisons would then become a haven for the truly useless and hopeless, and on top of all that, they'd stop exercising all the damn time and preparing for the outside world, cause, when you think about it, out of all the people in the u.s. who should have no excerise and poor diet should be these people, disarming them with bad health would end the whole oroborus bullshit, yah dig?

in my opinion, this would work, and it'd be the gov't and the degenerates meeting in the middle, on top of that, we could give these inmates all the tools needed for expression of free thought, i.e. art and music, because, to me, it seems like those facing addiction are the ones who should color the world with an honest visual or written account of a journey that would normally be unseen/heard.

in america the thought process for ex cons has always been guilty until proven innocent, if the inmates could defeat the heroin addiction, they would have had to walked through hell to make it back to the outside, they would have to learn self control and disicipline, two things that are greatly needed in manual labor. going from dopesick to fully functional citizen would be redemption from whatever crime they have committed, at least, it would in my eyes. and if not, they loose the fight and die.

today on tv, we see big pharma (childrens hospital term) using the general population as guinea pigs, they send general side effects and wait for the weak minded and well insured to take their pills and then they wait, eventually, one of the drugs becomes a big problem, and all they have to do is give out a large amount of paper and all is forgiven, which, to me, is rather fucked up. use these inmates as test subjects, walk the fine line of morality for the future. this could be one possible benefit from this reformation.

the next step would be, of course, education of the younger generatons on the inner workings of the sub consious, human condition, solipsism, the mandatory use of the i ching, the use of comedy in the school systems (ie carlin and hicks) as a means of neutralizing natural racism and ignorance and as a means of thought expansion, desensitizion of all triggers of the reptile remnants in the brain, optional selling of reproductive rights (monthly check for the sacrifice, of course) abolishment of all armed forces, a large surplus of weed, tolerence and the relabeling of congress and senate to elders, and the dissolution of the current capitalist system, legalization of mind altering substances as a means of connecting the mind to the next step of civilization, which, should be rooted in love, spirituality and tolerence of all, and also, to give the people real freedom, which would be the death of the auto pilot function that we all are forced to live with, but thats a tangent for another time.

now, tell me why this scenario is wrong, right, or too spacey to be implemented.

I'm no human rights activist, but... wtf o_O.

They are prisoners, not savage beasts. The assumptions in this proposal seem ridiculous to me. Firstly heroin is a lot more expensive to manufacture than food, secondly not all prisoners have interest in drug use many are there for burglary, murder, rape, etc. These people would not necessarily have any interest in drugs at all except for use as means of extortion to the other drug addicted prisoners. Lastly what do you mean by "wrong way to view the male ego"? wtf is the male ego?

Reactions: muir
Turn the prisons into Opium Dens... sure, why not?!

For as caring and sensitive as I like to try to be, thoughts like this creep up in my head all the time. Just let the self-destructive drudges of our society kill themselves off without taking everyone around them down in the process.

just eat them while they're still babies xoxox

th1847.gif
thcutedancingheart.gif
You're the best!
thcutedancingheart.gif
th1847.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: invisible
think about it, they'd destroy themselves, feel amazing, and slowly fade away, all of their own accord.

There’s no guarantee of that. The image of the junkie may be pervasive in the media, but there are people who live their lives, have professional careers, and have a heroin addiction.

That said, I quite enjoyed your post, if only for the aesthetic of it all.

cheers,
Ian

Logan's Run, anyone?
seriously, i found this to be very disturbing.

Reactions: acd
This is the best post I have read in a while, even if only because I don't know whether or not I am supposed to consider it seriously.

That said, I quite enjoyed your post, if only for the aesthetic of it all.

+1 My thoughts exactly. On some level, the absurd has a curious way of opening up previously unheard of views that can lead to small bits of clarity.

I'm calling troll on this. Sorry I can't take this seriously.

Doping prisoners would be treating the symptom (people with no stake in society) instead of treating the problem (giving people a stake in society) and therefore would see no drop in prisoner numbers especially as pure heroin wouldn't be that bad for people (its the impurities that cause the problems)

Legalising pot would definately be a step forward, though i think some of these genetically modified hybrids have got too much THC in them. Regulate it, keep it healthy, keep it to places where there are no children or old people (like in Holland) and enjoy natures bounty!

This won't happen though because if people start switching themselves on in big numbers then they will start looking at the world around them and saying things like 'this system sucks, why are we all working so damn hard and stressing ourselves out......why don't we go and smoke a joint in the sun and discuss the meaning of life!'

That doesn't really fit into a system of wage slavery. They want 'obediant workers' as Carlin said. Or as Hicks said 'shut him up, i've got a lot invested in this game!'

I don't know if you've seen the late stages of heroin addiction, but it's not a place I'd wish (let alone actively enable) people to be, even the worst criminals. It's like a depraved animal wimpering away inside a shell of a human without a shred of humanity left. To put people in such a place would strip us of our own humanity.

Your first sentence is flawed. Change the word wrong to right.

I think that the 1% has tried many methods for controlling the population

For example in the US they gave 40,000 people a lobotomy and in the UK they gave 17,000 people a lobotomy (which is proportionately worse than the US because the UK population size is much smaller than the US)

Moniz invented the prefrontal lobotomy and was given a nobel prize for it! It became a powerful tool for 'stamping out cultural undesirables' (The Holographic Universe).

Surgeon Walter Freeman said of the lobotomy that it 'made good American citizens' out of societies misfits: 'schizophrenics, homosexuals and radicals'.

Fluroide is a toxin and industrial by product and has been shown to calcify in parts of the brain such as the pineal gland. It is put in the drinking water in many places in the US and UK, so they are still chemically lobotomising the population

They also like to lobotomise people with dumbed down media, creating shallow false perceptions to mask the complexities beneath

Reactions: Blind Bandit
strange, thanks for entertaining my craziness for a few seconds, although...

to ease the disturbed aspect of all this, just think of the drop in sodomy after theyve become zombies focused on sleeping for days at a time, future generations could drop the soap.