Self Radicalization | INFJ Forum

Self Radicalization

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Will you not hesitate for a moment to question this 'FakeNews' narrative?

Have you been completely convinced?

Reactions: dang
I beg your pardon @myself I took at least 15 mins to look into it. Saw the link to Podesta's emails.... I do not doubt there are pedophiles, just look at the RC Church and its criminality....But the stuff these info wars guys spout just reek of made up shit.
I am also not willing to paint the reporters at the WSJ, the Washington Post, The NYT, Bloomberg, as moronic shills of some kind of Illuminati. What I do see is those who have very dark imaginations getting sucked into very very dark thought patterns.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
where gullible individuals are sucked into elaborate conspiracy theories

This specific example aside, I think your statement is somewhat of a mischaracterization. Self-radicalization yes, but this sort of thing has been happening periodically for a long time. The self-radicalized individual is unstable to begin with and so is susceptible to any sort of triggering subject they may find themselves involved in. Pizzagate is a sexy topic going around right now. Is it a conspiracy? Are they gullible? These things are irrelevant to the fact that they acted independently of formal investigation and prosecution processes. It could have just as easily been Harambe.

The main point is the blurring of fiction and reality, which is becoming ever more difficult to discern. Some sort of huge psychological problem involving Poe's Law has embedded itself into the culture of the US (and elsewhere) and it could be our undoing.

Is the Self Radicalized individual unstable to begin with? I do not think it necessarily so. I think we have seen quite a bit of it in this last elections cycle.

I beg your pardon @myself I took at least 15 mins to look into it. Saw the link to Podesta's emails.... I do not doubt there are pedophiles, just look at the RC Church and its criminality....But the stuff these info wars guys spout just reek of made up shit.
I am also not willing to paint the reporters at the WSJ, the Washington Post, The NYT, Bloomberg, as moronic shills of some kind of Illuminati. What I do see is those who have very dark imaginations getting sucked into very very dark thought patterns.

Can we afford to be so dismissive? I dont think so.

There is sufficient evidence to warrant an investigation. None of this is being spurred on by anyones 'dark imagination' I find it hard to believe you spent 15 mins looking into this issue with any objectivity.

This goes way beyond just being a 'sexy topic'. @Wyote

There are deeper elements to this story. There are real reasons why this is happening.

Most people have no real knowledge of the occult. If we hope to make sense of this at all, we must not ignore this important piece of the puzzle.

It would be wise to consider the ideas shared by others who have been doing alternative research. Writing people off as 'conspiracy theorists' is not a valid argument.

It is crucial to suspend ones judgement and take into account a wide variety of sources before forming strong opinions. Cognitive dissonance is keeping many from accurately processing this information as well.

We are trained to be emotionally connected to our opinions, ideas, and beliefs. It takes work to get beyond ego-identification, to consider the truth of a reality beyond our immediate perceptions.

Question all inputs. Believe nothing.
Dont let this be another division.

We all have much to gain from working together. We must be united in this effort to address the causal factors.
We can create a better world in which predators are not allowed to rule unchecked, but we must expose the system for what it actually is.

How we respond to each other matters greatly.

Reactions: dang
Sorry @jmyself but NO.

I had a coworker come up to me today and claim that cancer had been cured and that researchers were killing the info to keep money flowing into cancer research. This kind of thing goes on all the time with people. There is so much intricate detailed crap online but honestly, the number of people needed to have something like that fly is too much, I asked her if she knew any scientist and she said no, I snapped and told her to shut up. Later I apologized but found the articles she was referring to and pointed out that they really were specious sources.

I for one am not tolerating these wild speculative stories especially where the proponents say "prove me wrong".
iu

http://www.snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/

Last edited:
Excuse me, but I never answered you. Everything OK?

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Sorry @just me but NO.

I had a coworker come up to me today and claim that cancer had been cured and that researchers were killing the info to keep money flowing into cancer research. This kind of thing goes on all the time with people. There is so much intricate detailed crap online but honestly, the number of people needed to have something like that fly is too much, I asked her if she knew any scientist and she said no, I snapped and told her to shut up. Later I apologized but found the articles she was referring to and pointed out that they really were specious sources.

I for one am not tolerating these wild speculative stories especially where the proponents say "prove me wrong".
iu

http://www.snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/
Wish you would apply your same level of scrutiny to liberal media. All media of course..but I think it's obvious you are being misinformed and programmed buy the one side. And yes I said programmed because that's exactly what it is.

Last edited:
What set off the anti-Trump terrorists; violently rioting, assaulting, and intimidating all over the place? They even promote political assassination.

I wonder if their peers and families would be willing to conduct interventions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eventhorizon
What set off the anti-Trump terrorists; violently rioting, assaulting, and intimidating all over the place? They even promote political assassination.

I wonder if their peers and families would be willing to conduct interventions?
Let's look at this, show the sites where anti trumpsters are being radicalized to violence, assault, rioting, intimidation and or promoting assassination. That is an excellent place to start.

Let's look at this, show the sites where anti trumpsters are being radicalized to violence, assault, rioting, intimidation and or promoting assassination. That is an excellent place to start.
@Flavus Aquila I have yet to find left leaning sites that are radicalizing visitors toward violence, again I ask you to step up and provide some links or at least a reason that you posted what you did

Reactions: slant