Seinfeld | INFJ Forum

Seinfeld

Ever heard of? lmao it's a classic, who HASN'T heard of it?

Brilliant show. My gf and I watch it every night before bed, even though we've seen every episode several times.

Who hasn't heard of Seinfeld.. it's a brilliantly awesome show. I really should just by the DVD box-set someday.

The all time best American sitcom ever!

Probably the only show I ever arranged my night around so I wouldn't miss it. Which was Thursday night when it was Prime time.
I was always a fan of Seinfeld as a stand up comic, and even loved the pilot show that was called "The Seinfeld Chronicles."

Who hasn't heard of Seinfeld.. it's a brilliantly awesome show.

My sentiments exactly. Which is why I think that people should be introduced to it.

You see, it went off the air 12 years ago, so there may be people 4 or 5 years older than that who have never heard of it. It's very sad, and I think it needs to be addressed.
I really should just by the DVD box-set someday.
I was just saying that very same thing, actually. I wonder if they have a DVD box-set, or if I'll have to buy VHS and convert it over?

Last edited:
I should also mention, since we have been watching it every day it has been easier to pick up on all the subtleties of the show and connections between episodes.

For example; in one episode Seinfeld casually mentions that he is thinking about getting a yo-yo. An episode or two later in one scene he is playing with a yo-yo.

There are tons of things like this all throughout the show.

My point is, buying the boxed set and watching them all is a great idea ^_^

haha, my thoughts exactly, it's like asking if you've ever heard of the simpsons :p i love seinfeld, hilarious show. George is the best character. loved that episode where he was complaining about his worlds colliding ("George it getting upset!"), also that one with the lord of the idiots line ("So please, a little respect, for I am COSTANZA, LORD OF THE IDIOTS!")

George's character is loosely based on/inspired by Larry David (co-creator of Seinfeld) who is supposedly INFJ, but I have heard arguments for INTP as well =)

20080512l.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
Ugh. I *despise* Seinfeld. It's sort of all the same jokes over and over, told in different ways.

Honestly, I never thought Seinfield was that funny. I watched a few episodes I found boring. I would just be sitting there like, "ookaayy." Yawwwn. But, there was one episode I saw a few years ago that had me rolling. It was hilarious. I

George's character is loosely based on/inspired by Larry David (co-creator of Seinfeld) who is supposedly INFJ, but I have heard arguments for INTP as well =)
I loved Seinfeld and then I discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm..
(<3Larry David..)

So if you like Seinfeld.. see Curb Your Enthusiasm, Athenian...

Brilliant show. My gf and I watch it every night before bed, even though we've seen every episode several times.

Exactly, it's an awesome show =)
Getting old now, but still a classic.