Seeing the same "signs" every day | INFJ Forum

Seeing the same "signs" every day

InTheWomblikeCocoon

Community Member
Sep 13, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
I keep noticing specific signs throughout the day and in particular there are advertisements for seroquel that I keep seeing on every single website i visit (for seroquel is an antipsychotic) and its become more than just a coincidence. i KEEP SEEING ADS FOR SEROQUEL and its freaking me out. Not to mention this has 2 days before, and of all days TODAY I get put on an antipsychotic. Does anyone else see the correlation here?
Premonitions?

I see weird signs everywhere relating to things I've done. It's enough to make me freak out completely. Just stay calm. Your mind belongs to you! :m123:

You could have guessed that it was coming and become hyper-sensitive to things related to anti-psychotics before you were put on one. Do you really dislike being on one?

Maybe it's meant to be.

I have no proof in the validity of signs, but I believe in them. I believe that if one sees the same thing over and over again, that we should pay attention. For what, and how, I don't know the answer to! It's personal to you!

Correlations like that will appear by chance. Most of the time we don't notice them, because they don't hold much significance.

It's just like when you learn a "new" word or phrase and then begin noticing it quite frequently, though you had been hearing it all along.

yes amd i also see repeptitive numbers. i know its easy to get sucked into the whole superstition 9/11 crap but this is real. they have much to do with the energies i described. By the way i havent started taking that crap. its HALDOL. for SCHIZOPHRENICS. how dare she?
psychiatry is a game of monopoly.

Correlations like that will appear by chance. Most of the time we don't notice them, because they don't hold much significance.

It's just like when you learn a "new" word or phrase and then begin noticing it quite frequently, though you had been hearing it all along.
You could be very well correct, so I am watching out and making sure Im not tuning in to certain things on purpose, rather that they are tuning in to me

I'm not sure if it's similar or not but...

I keep seeing two letters, together, in the exact same order...repeatedly. They just so happen to be the same exact two letters in the same exact order of someone I was kinda getting to know but developed a huge crush on. It's getting to the point where it's becoming irritating and frightening and the worst thing is, I know that there is no chance of any kind of relationship-- at least as far as I'm concerned.

I do definitely think that there's a possibility that they could be of significance, for some. Maybe it's a good idea to keep one's eye/mind on them but to not think about them too much, if that makes sense? But yeah, like it's already been mentioned, sometimes maybe it's just you weighing into it too much. I guess only time would tell. If something is going to happen (or if something is needed), it's going to happen. If it isn't...well...

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's similar or not but...

I keep seeing two letters, together, in the exact same order...repeatedly. They just so happen to be the same exact two letters in the same exact order of someone I was kinda getting to know but developed a huge crush on. It's getting to the point where it's becoming irritating and frightening and the worst thing is, I know that there is no chance of any kind of relationship-- at least as far as I'm concerned.

I do definitely think that there's a possibility that they could be of significance, for some. Maybe it's a good idea to keep one's eye/mind on them but to not think about them too much, if that makes sense? But yeah, like it's already been mentioned, sometimes maybe it's just you weighing into it too much. I guess only time would tell. If something is going to happen (or if something is needed), it's going to happen. If it isn't...well...
I have had small "signs" happen since I was in elementary school. I understood what they meant too.

I have had small "signs" happen since I was in elementary school. I understood what they meant too.

Would you mind sharing any examples? If that would be a little too much then that's perfectly okay. :eek:)

Like when I turned 10 (June) I had a sense of impending doom (year 2001) and I was increasingly "keyed up" until september 11, and on that day, while everyone was all panicky and upset, I remember being surprisingly calm. If I see a certain color alot, like red, someone significant in my life will show up wearing it (my grandmother visited me in ICU wearing a red shirt, the days before I would see (or at least more often notice) the color red

Just reading all this makes me want to notice more and not just sleepwalk through life. I do tend to be on the lazy side lately.
My mother got put on Seroquel and the two main things I noticed were that she slept better and she was calmer. Like, she could still get angry but without the edginess. It didn't change her personality but it did kind of level her out a bit. She's a lot happier now. Never seems drugged up either.

Like when I turned 10 (June) I had a sense of impending doom (year 2001) and I was increasingly "keyed up" until september 11, and on that day, while everyone was all panicky and upset, I remember being surprisingly calm. If I see a certain color alot, like red, someone significant in my life will show up wearing it (my grandmother visited me in ICU wearing a red shirt, the days before I would see (or at least more often notice) the color red

Hm, these are definitely very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
I do definitely believe that things like premonitions and a "gut feeling" for some, can be so valid that it's shocking, sometimes scary. I can imagine the feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach before something occurs, or when they feel that something is wrong, or simply before something is going to happen. I even know a person that sounds like you and shockingly...has proven this right. I do not feel like it's always a coincidence.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your medication. :)

Hm, these are definitely very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
I do definitely believe that things like premonitions and a "gut feeling" for some, can be so valid that it's shocking, sometimes scary. I can imagine the feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach before something occurs, or when they feel that something is wrong, or simply before something is going to happen. I even know a person that sounds like you and shockingly...has proven this right. I do not feel like it's always a coincidence.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your medication. :)
thanks alot. i just hear alot of horror stories with haldol:mcute:

Just reading all this makes me want to notice more and not just sleepwalk through life. I do tend to be on the lazy side lately.
My mother got put on Seroquel and the two main things I noticed were that she slept better and she was calmer. Like, she could still get angry but without the edginess. It didn't change her personality but it did kind of level her out a bit. She's a lot happier now. Never seems drugged up either.
just as i was about to type "energies" a commercial on tv advertises a movie called Angels and Demons.I know it seems insignificant, but usually when I thought something was insignificant it ended up showing up later. There are energies, (or angels and demons) that sometimes show up to guide us (or torment us). Listen to them, but always filter with rationality!

I was home sick last week and I rented that documentary!

LOL

FWIW, my theory is that - assuming you knew the appointment with the psychiatrist was coming up and it wasn't just something that was sprung on you at the last minute - you knew that being put on an anti-psychotic was a possibility, but because of your distrust of such medications your concious mind didn't want to acknowledge that possibility so it got suppressed into your subconscious instead.

But concerns that are suppressed into the subconscious can still act upon us without our concious knowledge. So that concern was still there and whenever an ad for an anti-psychotic medication turned up, you were being unconsciously drawn towards it, so it seemed as if these ads were jumping out at you whenever you went.

If you hadn't had these concerns, or if they had been dealt with in a concious manner, then it's unlikely you would have paid much or even any more attention to those ads than you would for any other product.

Equally, if for some reason you'd had concerns about, I dunno, kitty litter or something, and those concerns had been suppressed to the subconscious, you would have been unconscionably drawn to ads for kitty litter, and it would have seemed like they were jumping out at you wherever you went.

(Urr, did that make sense? I'm not sure if I explained it very clearly. :/ ).

I was home sick last week and I rented that documentary!

If that's Dan Brown's Angels and Demons you're talking about it isn't, has never been, and never will be a "documentary".

:m145: