Romance Story..One line (more or less) | INFJ Forum

Romance Story..One line (more or less)

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
The dark storm clouds suddenly burst and a warm rain began to fall on the lush dense forest.

Reactions: Asa
The sun came out and baked the forest dry, days and days of unrelenting sun followed by cloudless nights where the forest was exposed to the cold vacuum of space. This went on for weeks and the forest began to wither and die.

Reactions: AussieLachlan
Years passed and soon there was no life left on the planet at all.

The air slowly drifted out of the atmosphere.

The inhabitants of earth decided to move to the moon.. the most romantic place in the entire solar system.

The dead planet, if it could have detected the move and if it had feelings would have wept.

From the remains of the dead planet began the birth of a new species.

INFJ: I'm noncommittal and dating others because I'm afraid of long term investments. Risky..scary. I just want to make sure I'm making the right choice.

INTJ: Right. Like having a diversified stock portfolio.

INFJ: Yeah. YES. Exactly. Don't worry though.. you're a google stock. <3

INTJ: What is that supposed to mean?

INFJ: I think it means that while I can own some of you, you will do me no good whatsoever.

INTJ: My god you are so cryptic.

Real intj: wtf?

Anyway back to this highly interesting story.

Nor would they care if they had an inkling.

And the ones that stayed were simple-minded, & cynical.

There was a colony of the simple-minded who thought they were cynical, then a colony of the cynical simple-minded, then the cynical who had very complex minds had a colony followed by the simple minded who thought they had complex minds. Then those who were too cynical to colonize, stood around and scoffed at those who were to simple-minded to colonize.

Fitfully at first and then more fully until they were whole.

Last edited: