Robot ATTACK! | INFJ Forum

Robot ATTACK!

Free Mind

I'm a Dragon! Rawr!
Nov 16, 2010
MBTI
INFJinity
You are being attacked by loads of unbeatable robots from space, they all want your money and to take 1 of your teeth, what do you do! Go as extreme as you wish in your replys.

EDIT: Due to some unconvienence these robots have 1 and only weakness, I hold the knowledge for what this weakness is.

Last edited:
EMP

/thread

Reactions: Kgal
scivess_spin.gif

but, but, but, but they are UNBEATABLE!

starfish prime was a high altitude nuclear test that had an EMP knock out 300 streetlights 900 miles away... that wasn't intentional...

They have to have some kind of of weakness to exploit, whether it is physical or mental.

If they are straightup unbeatable then all I can do is hand over what little money I have and one of my teeth. Then throw my hands up in defeat. Or ask to see their collection of teeth. Morbid curiosity.

They have to have some kind of of weakness to exploit, whether it is physical or mental.

If they are straightup unbeatable then all I can do is hand over what little money I have and one of my teeth. Then throw my hands up in defeat. Or ask to see their collection of teeth. Morbid curiosity.

Fine, there is a weakness, but everyone will have to guess until they get it right, only I hold the key for the knowledge of their 1 and only weakness, good luck mortals.

Fine, there is a weakness, but everyone will have to guess until they get it right, only I hold the key for the knowledge of their 1 and only weakness, good luck mortals.

Ok, EMP it is then.

Ok, EMP it is then.

Nope, EMP's do not destroy the Robot from outer space, they are made of a material immune to being disrupted even slightly by an EMP.

Highly corrosive acid?

Or ice cream and tacos. If these robots are anything like Gir, this would most certainly work. We could turn them to our side. Mwaha.

Babies!!! Babies are toothless and own nothing.. Babies are the weekness.

You are wrong so far! Mohahaha.

I will give the tinman a heart.

Damn I knew this was coming...
we should have been nicer to the robots

I would get in a time machine go back in time...and be nicer to robots.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY&feature=related[/ame]