dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Corey Haim died this morning of an accidental drug overdose. He was 38. :(

He was best known for his role in the movies, "Lucas" and "Lost Boys." May he rest in peace. :m142:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgR0tF1XXRQ"]YouTube- LUCAS Movie Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsv_NQFbQzo"]YouTube- The Lost Boys Movie Trailer[/ame]

Yep, us older ones will remember him fondly I think. He wasn't a huge star, but he'll always remind me of the 80's--and thus have a nostalgic piece of my heart. RIP Corey.......

Haim250.jpg

P.S.--What a dumbass for still doing drugs at 38.

Last edited:
It truly is sad. He was in and out of rehab for years, and just could not shake the drugs... :/ So sad.....

I always thought the other Corey would go first. They both had really bad drug issues. :(

So, so sad. The child actors always struggle so.

I remember watching the show, the two corys...I knew he wasnt clean and would die very soon...Feldman cleaned up got married has kids...it was very suprising, but Haim could never accept it...damn...

Awww how sad! :(
R.I.P Corey.

:rip:

I started to make a thread about the news of Corey Haim today and what happened yesterday,but since this thread is about him. Yesterday I was looking up Corey Haim and watching a few of his recent interviews. I had an eerie feeling about him, very eerie while watching the videos, and it was just a random thing. I was on youtube , and I always look up things quite a lot that involve the 80s since I'm a big fan of the 80's music,movies, and culture.

I just happen to randomly think of both Coreys trying to find License To Drive, with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman . I remember thinking how Corey Haim blew it getting involved with hard drugs and how he used to be in hit movies during the 80s. Yesterday after I watched a few of his interviews done recently, I thought he won't be around long, little did I know the next day he would be dead.Out of all the people I could've looked up, I looked him up, then bam! he dies the next day. Most people would just brush it off as mere coincidence.