Love Often & Absolutely ♡
Retired Staff
Jul 14, 2016
USA
MBTI
INFJ-t
Enneagram
2w1, 2w3
For lack of where to stash this....this video is good at describing the "depth" of an INFJ and how utilizing it in family, relationship, and work environments can create a win-win for both the INFJ and the other.

For lack of where to stash this....this video is good at describing the "depth" of an INFJ and how utilizing it in family, relationship, and work environments can create a win-win for both the INFJ and the other.

That was great Sandie. He nailed 'Me' most of the time. I was lucky that my parents did make an effort to get me and my brother. I think my brother is iNFP.
Most of my wife's family doesn't (didn't) really get me. My late Sister in law was ENFP so she did 'Get' me a lot.
I like what Scott said about INFJ seeing into people. The other people fearing the INFJ's ability and throwing other stuff at us in a strong offence is the best defense kind of way, which only allows us to see even deeper into their character. We do freak people out that way.

I also liked what he said about seeking 'Obvious Practical Applications' for our Ni. I like doing that but realize that sometimes there are no obvious practical applications. You know, maybe illustrating ideas or perceptions via creative writing.
Any way, Thank you.

That was great Sandie. He nailed 'Me' most of the time. I was lucky that my parents did make an effort to get me and my brother. I think my brother is iNFP.
Most of my wife's family doesn't (didn't) really get me. My late Sister in law was ENFP so she did 'Get' me a lot.
I like what Scott said about INFJ seeing into people. The other people fearing the INFJ's ability and throwing other stuff at us in a strong offence is the best defense kind of way, which only allows us to see even deeper into their character. We do freak people out that way.

I also liked what he said about seeking 'Obvious Practical Applications' for our Ni. I like doing that but realize that sometimes there are no obvious practical applications. You know, maybe illustrating ideas or perceptions via creative writing.
Any way, Thank you.
You are welcome @CosmicINFJ . I thought it was a great video.
Any way, Thank you.
Have you ever tried "free-association" writing? I've found that helps me:)

@Sandie33 ah yes. This is how I journal
Good to hear you do this :)

I was just thinking "mapping" also for you to try.
It's where you write a word or phrase in the center of the page and circle it. Then draw a line, write another word or phrase and circle it, and another line, and so on so forth until the page us filled. I find when I don't write to rhyme or reason doing this, but rather stay on the circle I'm in not recalling the previous circle, I often come up with quite a story out of it.
Because I'm artsy, I'll often get creative with my circles and lines and end up with a work of art too once the page is full. lol. I've often wondered if the result is a caption of what my mind looks like on the inside...silly huh. :p

Reactions: CosmicINFJ
Good to hear you do this :)

I was just thinking "mapping" also for you to try.
It's where you write a word or phrase in the center of the page and circle it. Then draw a line, write another word or phrase and circle it, and another line, and so on so forth until the page us filled. I find when I don't write to rhyme or reason doing this, but rather stay on the circle I'm in not recalling the previous circle, I often come up with quite a story out of it.
Because I'm artsy, I'll often get creative with my circles and lines and end up with a work of art too once the page is full. lol. I've often wondered if the result is a caption of what my mind looks like on the inside...silly huh. :p
I'll have to try this

Reactions: Sandie33