Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

djarendee

Jul 26, 2012
MBTI
ESTP SLE-Ti
Enneagram
8w7 Sx/So
Thought I'd take a poll on ya'lls religions out of curiosity.

I'd prefer only INFJ's to poll.

Wheres the poll?

Atheist isn't a religion.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it is, because they're so militant about it.

Atrapitis.gif

what just happened to my posts?

what just happened to my posts?

Something about posting pictures before having enough normal posts.... I believe.

It throws your posts into the "moderated" status. Hopefully I've taken care of that.

Carry on... :D

Or Pantheon-ist I would choose to worship Roman and Greek Gods long before I bowed my head to a ragged peasant God like the Christians pray to, they're so poor they can only afford one ha ha ha ha.

Or Pantheon-ist I would choose to worship Roman and Greek Gods long before I bowed my head to a ragged peasant God like the Christians pray to, they're so poor they can only afford one ha ha ha ha.

A bad tree doesn't produce good fruit and a good tree doesn't produce bad fruit. If you're getting bad fruit, you might want to find a different tree.

A bad tree doesn't produce good fruit and a good tree doesn't produce bad fruit. If you're getting bad fruit, you might want to find a different tree.
Confucius say, go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly finger.

[MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] in your life priorities, what is #1? money? status? knowledge? family? health? what?
one of my friends identifies with druidism, which has many gods. Monotheism always seems so much simpler and more efficient. Instead of having to remember 50 different gods for 50 different things to pray for, you just pray to one. Likewise instead of having to please 50 different gods, youd just have to please one. Either can give you what you need, but what gives you more than those who identify with either?

well technically they dont give you anything. And I dont prioritize anything a hocus pocus story can give me. like delusions of hope or meaning.

well technically they dont give you anything. And I dont prioritize anything a hocus pocus story can give me. like delusions of hope or meaning.
How do people get stuff from their gods all the time then? Or more importantly, how do you get more than them, since they dont get anything? You have some secret that gives you a better quality of life than them and I must know it because you're showing it off.

How do people get stuff from their gods all the time then? Or more importantly, how do you get more than them, since they dont get anything? You have some secret that gives you a better quality of life than them and I must know it because you're showing it off.
They dont get anything, they just say they did. Thus negating the 2nd part of your question.

I'd prefer only INFJ's to poll.

Why?

Your religion has nothing to do with your personality and pretty much all to do with the environment you're brought up in to. For example someone raised in a Muslim family won't become a Christian because he/she is an INFJ.