Releasing complaints New experience

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
Hi all,

Today i did something new and felt very nice. It is practical for me. I want to share it with you. I am enjoying moments from that time when i decided not to complaint about anything. Feeling like i am starting my new life. (Believe me!)

I met one person few week ago. We exchange few important things with each other. Send emails to each other. It was related to life lessons. But that person don't want to send me reply now, because i sent some complaints about them. Really, it was complaint why you are taking so long to respond? First i thought it is okay to be wait for three days and then talk to them, so it don't become overwhelming. I know, they are very nice and in person they are fantastic. I want their support and help. I did mistake , i became worried about replies and in return they no longer wish to respond me. Because they knew one thing, complaint is negative, it hurts complainer and also other people.

So here i am saying, start new life from if you are complaining about any relationship, it will stop you from going ahead, i bet you. Live life what you want. I am sorry to them, who felt bad because of me. I still want their support and hope they give me chance to talk to them, because this is why now i had learned a new lesson of life.

Will you try to new thing???

Last edited:
Reactions: Puck
Oh my god! What a super-week i spend this time. Can't describe with words. Just enchanting thinking for me. Same for today, i was going to complaint my three-four friends today, But nooo, i controlled my feelings and emotions, stopped myself here and now i am feeling very nice. NO worries in my mind. Just flowing like river. :D Now i can wait for their answers and can take of them.

I think i can build beliefs on my own. :m015:

I can relate. I started doing that in my early twenties. Just letting go of things and not feeling frustrated when things didn't go exactly the way I wanted them to go. It's still difficult at times but I can now realize the moment I'm doing it and I can let go because I know that it's not going to help get things moving. I know that it's just creating negativity within me and that is hard to get rid of if you let it get to you, it grows and you start affecting others with it as well. I know I can't control people and I accept that. No worries, just flowing like a river. :D

I can relate. I started doing that in my early twenties. Just letting go of things and not feeling frustrated when things didn't go exactly the way I wanted them to go. It's still difficult at times but I can now realize the moment I'm doing it and I can let go because I know that it's not going to help get things moving. I know that it's just creating negativity within me and that is hard to get rid of if you let it get to you, it grows and you start affecting others with it as well. I know I can't control people and I accept that. No worries, just flowing like a river. :D

I agree.

I rarely complain, unless I feel it is vital.

People simply don't like to be brought down, and that is what complaining does to others who have empathy.

Now there are times when you are just so distressed that it actually is important to get some help/vent, but most of it I have learned to deal with internally.

I let a lot of things glide past too, it just isn't worth obsessing over. Sometimes I can't help but dwell, but that is just a problem on my part and no one else needs to suffer cause of it.

I try to live in the moment, share laughs and good times with friends. If I don't, I simply get overwhelmed. I get overwhelmed as well if someone is constantly negative and can't loosen up which I figure a lot of people can relate to.

I think I get overwhelmed fairly easily by a lot of things and I just tend to avoid a lot of social situations for that reason.

Last edited:
I tend to get overwhelmed in life as well, and have a hard time reaching out to others. It's not always the other person's fault, sometimes we all need to pull into our shell and recharge. As for complaints, I don't know that I see you as a complainer. You're a dear person, and a spot of light.

I rarely complain, unless I feel it is vital.

People simply don't like to be brought down, and that is what complaining does to others who have empathy.

Now there are times when you are just so distressed that it actually is important to get some help/vent, but most of it I have learned to deal with internally.

I let a lot of things glide past too, it just isn't worth obsessing over. Sometimes I can't help but dwell, but that is just a problem on my part and no one else needs to suffer cause of it.

I try to live in the moment, share laughs and good times with friends. If I don't, I simply get overwhelmed. I get overwhelmed as well if someone is constantly negative and can't loosen up which I figure a lot of people can relate to.

I think I get overwhelmed fairly easily by a lot of things and I just tend to avoid a lot of social situations for that reason.

Sorry to stole somethings from your post. :D

I tend to get overwhelmed in life as well, and have a hard time reaching out to others. It's not always the other person's fault, sometimes we all need to pull into our shell and recharge. As for complaints, I don't know that I see you as a complainer. You're a dear person, and a spot of light.

Thank you moxie. :)

I have had some frightfully tight spots in my life and I think these served to permanently realign the trigger of my complain-o-meter. These were times when things were happening far beyond my ability to control (you know your limits when you pass them and then see you them vanishing in your rear-view mirror). Somehow, even in with my own powerlessness, everything was okay...everything was still being miraculously held together. Having lived through that and vividly experienced that, I find most things in my daily life are really not all that complaint-worthy. Besides, I have better use for my energy than being scandalized by the state-of-things. I've been watching the state-of-things for many, many years...there is not much I find shocking (or worthy of complaint) anymore. Except traffic...:)