Reading the Bible in a year | INFJ Forum

Reading the Bible in a year

It's not about rushing through reading it, but more about telling the time to read everyday, and to think about and discuss what was read. No one is forcing you to join...I just put it out there for anyone that might be interested.

Get ready for a lot of information about proper ways of conducting slavery!
Other than that, a bunch of really good old stories.

Would you consider posting the reading for the day in this thread?
I have a King James Bible here but have not read the majority. I like Ecclesiaticus in the Apocrypha.

[MENTION=5601]vandyke[/MENTION] again, not forcing anyone. I just know there were some people here that might have had some interest in this, so I'm sharing.
[MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] I don't plan on logging in here daily, but the website has a link to the printable schedule, and you can subscribe to daily emails, or there is a Facebook page where it will also post daily.

[MENTION=5601]vandyke[/MENTION] again, not forcing anyone. I just know there were some people here that might have had some interest in this, so I'm sharing.

I don't know what you're referring to in my post, I just said that you can expect a lot of stories about slavery and that all in all it's a book of great stories and tips on how to get the most out of life. I encourage spirituality and an interest in how to be more in sync with the universe. Have a great time :)