Question about art mediums

Stella

Community Member
Sep 19, 2010
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W9
Okay, super weird question and I'm not sure where to put it. But, I want to gold leaf human hair as an art project of sorts. Would this work?

What? As in human hair combined with gold leaf? Or human hair made into gold leafs? Or turning gold leaf into a weave for rich women?

What? As in human hair combined with gold leaf? Or human hair made into gold leafs? Or turning gold leaf into a weave for rich women?
I am assuming she means coating human hair in gold leaf.

And I have no idea if this would work, but it sounds neat.

...she want's to apply gold leaf, to human hair

Like, take human hair and apply gold leaf to it. So, the third one.

I would say short, wiry hair may work. I don't think gold leaf is robust enough for long or fine hair.

...she want's to apply gold leaf, to human hair

That sentence was dripping with sarcasm, Indy.

I mean, I was kinda curious as to what Stella meant, but idk, I think it'd be very odd, and I don't think it would look very good.

That sentence was dripping with sarcasm, Indy.

I mean, I was kinda curious as to what Stella meant, but idk, I think it'd be very odd, and I don't think it would look very good.

Well yeah it was sarcastic, cause, well, it seemed pretty hard for me to see how someone would not understand. I didn't intend it to be mean so I am sorry if it came across that way.

I would say short, wiry hair may work. I don't think gold leaf is robust enough for long or fine hair.
+1, try doing wavy hair of medium thickness

what are you going to do with the gold leaf?