Putin not afraid of anyone(runs to China for dual port) | INFJ Forum

Putin not afraid of anyone(runs to China for dual port)

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Putin has basically claimed to be fearless, lest he lose his standing in the world and to himself. He has reached out to take and keep what he wants. NATO almost does not exist. He claims he has no fear, but has done everything he can possibly think of to destroy the shielding of Europe before it can happen. He claims hitting ISIS in Syria, one of his countries run by Bashar Assad, is a violation of rules but what about CRIMEA and East Ukraine?

I'm not scared. He has helped Iran to build nuclear facilities, but now is turning to China for a military port they can build and share. China is falling right in line, not realizing what Putin is doing. I have to agree with Pope Francis a bit, as I see the precursors to WWIII already taking place. Putin is playing with fire and has no idea what he is up against.

I like Putin. He has a revolutionary state of mind. He has no fear or respect for the powers that be. He reminds me of a tough wrestler or boxer. There are certain people who are born with this gift and it's something that is difficult to teach to people who aren't born with it. It's a subtle characteristic but it's a powerful one.

I think he knows exactly what he's up against but just doesn't care. The law of diminishing returns applies quite nicely to weaponry. If one country has enough bombs to level out their opponent 3 times, and the other country has enough bombs to level out their opponent 6 times, who is going to win?? It's not the country with more bombs, it's the country with more fight. For this reason, Putin should be seen as a real threat to America because my instinct tells me he has more fight than Obama.

Putin has no one to be scared of right now. Things were kept in check under Bush. Once Bush was gone he sat back, saw what type of President Obama was an knew that nothing would stand in his way of what he wanted to do. Very simple.

Putin has no one to be scared of right now. Things were kept in check under Bush. Once Bush was gone he sat back, saw what type of President Obama was an knew that nothing would stand in his way of what he wanted to do. Very simple.

Bush was a piece of shit.

It'll be interesting to see what way China reacts, the Chinese have a lot of economic ties to the UK, whether the US likes it or not the Chinese are a big part of the new global economy and prefer soft power and market dominance to militarism or overt aggression, its part of the reason they are so heavily invested in psyops and cyberwarfare.

I cant see the Chinese wanting to back Putin, who is not the clever geopolitical chess player he imagines he is and would like his supporters to go on believing he is, he is the latest in a long line of Russians who are tripping on a lot of old, old, old myths and legends of national glory while their country goes to the Oblamovs, who're for the most part living abroad avoiding taxes for all they are worth. The Chinese arent dumb, they know this, they dont think in terms of electoral terms, or even presidenti for life terms, they are in the long, long game, in which Russian sabre rattling has no place.

Bush was a piece of shit.

Your opinion has what to do with what I said? I could say, "apples dont taste like oranges" and have as much relevance.

I like Putin. He has a revolutionary state of mind. He has no fear or respect for the powers that be. He reminds me of a tough wrestler or boxer. There are certain people who are born with this gift and it's something that is difficult to teach to people who aren't born with it. It's a subtle characteristic but it's a powerful one.

I think he knows exactly what he's up against but just doesn't care. The law of diminishing returns applies quite nicely to weaponry. If one country has enough bombs to level out their opponent 3 times, and the other country has enough bombs to level out their opponent 6 times, who is going to win?? It's not the country with more bombs, it's the country with more fight. For this reason, Putin should be seen as a real threat to America because my instinct tells me he has more fight than Obama.

Putin's a thug who believes in might makes right then?

Well eventually the standard liberal excuse making, ie "at least he isnt American", WILL falter and people the world over arent going to be too impressed by that.

What is Obama?

We have had a bit of name-calling and it's OK. At least we aren't fighting. It would be interesting to compare how Bush and Obama are different when dealing with a country taking over another. It may allude to the current mindset of Putin a bit. Putin knows Obama's desires, and his limited experience and charisma.

Last edited:
Apple pie is great for breakfast or a snack, though.

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
This was posted today from a Russian Professor and Historian:

Putin’s prospect is either to become China’s satellite or a junior partner of the Muslim south.

I dont believe anyone could possibly be intimidated by Bush, 9/11 happened on his watch for God sake, neither irregular actors nor their state sponsors were worried about the possible retaliation and that was actually what I expected to happen next, that some suspect nation would disappear in a firestorm. It never happened.

If anyone was concerned about Bush it would not have been because he projected might it would have been because he was so reckless and prone to such buffoonery, combine that with real powerful, untold WMD capabilities. Anyone would be concerned about that. Or should be concerned about that.

Is that how Putin is currently seen?

They placed honorable Japanese in prisons during our war with them. Mexico is streamlining into the US with Obama's behest. Taxpayers will stop America's "freedom" acquiescence one day. We build more prisons than schools. Guy murders his family and has computer access, gym, and the list goes on. Over 60% of our property taxes go to education. Don't make me laugh. I'll take Bush any day, for at least he had the guts to use the WMDs if someone else did a first launch. Putin knew this. Our leadership now might say, "Oh, well: here they come."

copied

Such support may manifest at the least-expected time. As Jessica Chen Weiss shows in her recent book, Powerful Patriots, the CCP actively uses nationalist outrage as a tool to improve diplomatic negotiating leverage. Nevertheless, the Party is far from mastering it completely. The anti-Japanese protests of October 2010 provided a potent example of government-sanctioned nationalism gone awry, as some protest banners strayed from pre-approved Senkaku dispute slogans to calls for multiparty politics. If future anti-foreign protests evolve into demands for aggressive action over some perceived wrongdoing by the West, emboldened hardline elements in the Party might also call on Xi Jinping to handle business “Putin-style.” But a bolder stance against America and the West is not desirable for China. Xi’s push for a “new model of major country relationship is proof enough of his judgment that a Putin-esque confrontation with Washington is not in China’s interests.

I dont believe anyone could possibly be intimidated by Bush, 9/11 happened on his watch for God sake, neither irregular actors nor their state sponsors were worried about the possible retaliation and that was actually what I expected to happen next, that some suspect nation would disappear in a firestorm. It never happened.

If anyone was concerned about Bush it would not have been because he projected might it would have been because he was so reckless and prone to such buffoonery, combine that with real powerful, untold WMD capabilities. Anyone would be concerned about that. Or should be concerned about that.
The proof is in history.