• Total voters

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Okay... I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I'm pretty sure of my type, although as of late I feel my shadow creeping up... I'm working to avoid this. Anyway,I was just wondering what MBTI vibes I give off as well. Also, just like MF I'm still pretty new at this, so layman's terms are appreciated. :D

The most recent studies show that people with this avatar are INFJs:

INFJ, and a lovely one too :wave:

You give me an INFP vibe Dneecey. It's one of those warm and fuzzy feelings that I get off everytime I see a post from you in this forum. So obviously, I look forward to read from you :) but I guess those warm and fuzzy feelings can be felt regardless of type and all it takes is a sincere and good heart.

you exude INFJness

You are an INFJ beyond a shadow of a doubt.

INF fo sho.

You give me more of a Fe than a Fi vibe. What do you think?

INFJaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :p

INF fo sho.

You give me more of a Fe than a Fi vibe. What do you think?

I am just really figuring out the difference between Fi and Fe. From what I read about the two I think I use both almost equally. Although in appearance to others I suppose it would seem that I use Fe more because I am always wanting to help others and care for others. Also I am so very empathetic, but in the feeling of others I am also internalizing it all, trying to process it and my views of the world.

It can be extremely overwhelming, and often is. It's like feeling twice as much and probably why I get nauseous a lot. :m097:

Can you tell me what it means to use one more than the other, and would that change what type I would be portrayed as. Also.. is there a simple break down anywhere of all the functions. Like the difference of J/P... I mean I get I/E and N/S... but it is all pretty confusing..

Thanks NAI... could you tell me why you think more Fe than Fi with me? and would you say J or P for me?

You give me an INFP vibe Dneecey. It's one of those warm and fuzzy feelings that I get off everytime I see a post from you in this forum. So obviously, I look forward to read from you :) but I guess those warm and fuzzy feelings can be felt regardless of type and all it takes is a sincere and good heart.

Thank you LD. I have very similar feelings for you as well, which is probably why I also see you as an INFP. I think in that case we are probably both INFJ's who are rather close to being INFP's and hold INFP's in high esteem. But I'm going to go with us being INFJ's and just rather similar in personality. I hope you are well darling. :hug:

Can you tell me what it means to use one more than the other, and would that change what type I would be portrayed as. Also.. is there a simple break down anywhere of all the functions. Like the difference of J/P... I mean I get I/E and N/S... but it is all pretty confusing..

Here's a quick list of the cognitive functions.

My general experience is, if you use Fi more than Fe, you are more concerned about how things make you feel (and how they fit with your values). If you use Fe more than Fi, you are more concerned about how things make other people feel (and how to make others not-unhappy).

Thanks NAI... could you tell me why you think more Fe than Fi with me? and would you say J or P for me?

Have you ever considered N vs S. People give S a bad wrap of being shallow, but a lot of times it is about practicality. Where some see hidden meaning or some obscure explanation, I don't really think about it and just do what I need to do.

That isn't to say I don't ponder what is/could be, but I am driven by S. While some people want to ponder and talk, I want to get up and just fix it/do it.

There are also great examples of each function at http://books.google.com/books?id=twt29GlROowC&lpg=PA18&ots=7E4lZLhAnM&dq=extraverted%20sensing&pg=PA18

A good read!

I don't know how much Fi I see in you. When I think of Fi, I think of extreme inner conflict. Then again, you seem like a very mature woman.

This probably isn't the best time for you to be analyzing your type either, although if it takes your mind off of stuff it is certainly helpful! I am sure at least some of your shadow has influence w/ your life circumstance right now.

I haven't watched your video all the way through, but I will try to watch it completely in the next few days.

Here's a quick list of the cognitive functions.

My general experience is, if you use Fi more than Fe, you are more concerned about how things make you feel (and how they fit with your values). If you use Fe more than Fi, you are more concerned about how things make other people feel (and how to make others not-unhappy).

Thank you Is... this is entirely off subject.. but I'm a nicknamer and I was thinking of either calling you Is or Intro.. which do you like better? And do you mind if I give you a nickname?

Secondly, I notice that your enneagram is 1w9. I find that interesting because mine is 9w1. :) Anyway, I'm going to check out the list, and honestly.. I really do use both Fi and Fe pretty equally.. is that not how most people do it? or INFJ's for that matter. I think I will look into it more. Thanks again.

Then again, you seem like a very mature woman.

This probably isn't the best time for you to be analyzing your type either, although if it takes your mind off of stuff it is certainly helpful! I am sure at least some of your shadow has influence w/ your life circumstance right now.

Thank you... and you're probably right.....

You are totally an INFJ. Hands down.

Thank you Is... this is entirely off subject.. but I'm a nicknamer and I was thinking of either calling you Is or Intro.. which do you like better? And do you mind if I give you a nickname?

Secondly, I notice that your enneagram is 1w9. I find that interesting because mine is 9w1. :) Anyway, I'm going to check out the list, and honestly.. I really do use both Fi and Fe pretty equally.. is that not how most people do it? or INFJ's for that matter. I think I will look into it more. Thanks again.

I kind of noticed that my handle on here doesn't lend itself to abbreviating it... Is or IS probably makes more sense, if one doesn't get it confused with the regular word "is." :)

With regards to the enneagram, it's one of these things that I have noticed where INFJs mostly break out into one of two categories.

Enneagram : 9w1/1w9 OR 4w5/5w4
Socionics : INFj OR INFp

It's almost like there is a fifth letter missing from the complete MBTI code - we should break down into relatively homogenous groups, one would think. The Big 5 personality theory and the MBTI Form J suggest that "neuroticism" or emotional sensitivity is missing, but I haven't quite figured out if and how that mixes into things. However, I have noticed a profound worldview difference based on when one is Highly Sensitive or not.

I myself prefer Fe to Fi noticeably, and have the bad habit of other people's wants/needs trampling my own as a result.

Hope that helps instead of confuses. :)