Public meditations | INFJ Forum

Public meditations

ImaginaryBloke

Sep 29, 2015
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Tri 5-9-4
There is a school of thought in philosophy and metaphysics that says that everything is consciousness. Therefore, the physical world that we is the result of your thoughts and emotions. This arises at the individual level and also at a group level.

There are those organizing public meditations who claim that a sufficiently large group of people can affect the world. This is what I am interested in.

Can public meditations change politics and the physical world?

This thread is open to both information about public meditations, suggested evidence thereof, and discussions thereabout.

:m027:

Hurricane Meditation Report ~ Cobra ~ 09.13.2017
September 14, 2017 by Therese Zumi Sumner

As you probably know, we were very successful in dissipating hurricane Irma, especially in the last phase of its journey through Florida:

http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?docId=1376-OVXBLBSYF01S01-6I9JF9A49MLG2OSHHU8VHTN83K

Where.jpg

It was expected that Irma will directly hit Tampa as a powerful category 3 or 4 hurricane with 130 mph winds:

Tampa1.jpg

Instead, weather station in Tampa recorded 19 mph winds at the moment of the closest approach of the storm:

Tampa2.jpg

Our success was easier because of high concentration of Lightworkers in Florida, two Tachyon chambers in Miami area and strong cintamani grids in Florida Keys, Miami and Tampa:

Cintamani-Locations.jpg

The Light forces were guiding the storm so that it created as little damage as possible, slaloming as far away as possible from Miami and Tampa with their strong cintamani grids:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...r-worse-and-how-close-it-came-to-catastrophe/

Slalom.gif

There is now a new storm approaching Taiwan, Japan and China:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...ina-with-damaging-winds-and-flooding/70002697

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...le-danger-typhoons-talim-and-doksuri-threaten

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...nd-china-braces-for-twin-storms-idUSKCN1BO058

The Light forces have asked if someone could open a blog that would organize meditations to dissipate this storm and all future strong weather events.

Strong weather events are not planetary in scope but are localized to a certain part of the planetary surface and thus critical mass of meditators to dissolve them is usually between 5000 to 10,000 people, which should not be too difficult to reach.

With Hurricane Meditation we have shown that strong weather events can be dissipated with the use of our free will and unified action and with our meditation we have shown a model how it could be done.

Victory of the Light!

Source: http://2012portal.blogspot.ch/2017/09/hurricane-meditation-report.html

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09...ion-report-cobra-wednesday-september-13-2017/

Interesting. :D

Reactions: Skarekrow
Meditation for Tyohoons Talim and Doksuri September 14 to 18 at 2:30pm GMT
September 15, 2017 by Ada Shaw

Talim-1.jpg

A beautiful blog has been created that will regularly organize meditations to dissipate all future powerful weather events.

https://welovemassmeditation.blogspot.com/2017/09/meditation-for-storms-talim-and-doksuri.html

Our current focus is Typhoon Talim and Typhoon Doksuri.

We are doing a meditation daily at 2:30pm GMT to dissipate both of these Typhoons from now on until both of them are dissolved.

You can see the time for your timezone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...s+Talim+and+Doksuri&iso=20170914T1430&p1=1440

Here is the English Meditation video to calm the Typhoon:

More languages coming soon!

A Facebook event has also been created for this meditation:

https://www.facebook.com/events/120801351872371

Please join us! Every day at 2:30 GMT.

7:30 AM California

10:30 AM New York

3:30 PM London

4:30 PM Frankfurt

5:30 PM Athens

10:30 PM Taiwan

11:30 PM Japan

When we work together using our conscious intent in this way, we can work miracles!

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09...-and-doksuri-september-14-to-18-at-230pm-gmt/

Information.

Reactions: Sandie33
Equinox Unity Meditation – Friday – September 22nd at 8:02 PM GMT
September 14, 2017 by Ada Shaw

equinox.jpg

Now that the Emergency Hurricane meditation has been successful….and we are currently engaged in daily meditations at 2:30 PM UTC to calm storms Talim (which is expected to hit China, Taiwan and Japan in the coming weekend) and Doksuri (known as Maring in the Philippines, which had dumped heavy rain on Manila and nearby provinces earlier this week, causing widespread flooding and landslides)….

https://www.facebook.com/events/120801351872371/?acontext={"ref":"23","action_history":"null"}
and
https://gaiaweathermeditations.wordpress.com/

it is time to prepare for the Equinox Unity Meditation which will address the root cause of all these storms – the plasma octopus itself.

“You need to understand that this planet is not liberated yet and planetary conditions will not significantly improve before the Event. Therefore it is still very important that we keep strengthening the New Atlantis energy grid around the planet with cintamani stones and meditations”.
-Cobra, September 5th, 2017

Let us now focus on completely dissolving the Yaldabaoth entity.

Check the time for the Equinox Unity Meditation in your time zone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170922T2002&msg=September Equinox 2017

Here is the Guided Audio Meditation in English

with many more synchronized versions in other languages soon to follow!

Here is the Facebook Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/278889389182904/?acontext={"ref":"23","action_history":"null"}

And here is the playlist where versions in other languages will be added daily:

https://goo.gl/wSV3p6

MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS

Equinox Unity Meditation

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
  2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to bring complete healing and liberation to Planet Earth and her inhabitants.
  3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the Motherships of the Galactic Confederation, and then through your body to the center of the Earth.
  4. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky, through the Motherships of the Galactic Condfederation, towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy.
  5. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.
  6. Now visualize a soft pink healing divine feminine energy,
  7. See this beautiful pink light dissolving the plasma primary anomaly entity completely, along with all remaining toplet plasma bombs.
  8. Visualize all plasma everywhere fully transmuted, restored to its original intent, and healed.
  9. Visualize white light pouring into the New Atlantis Energy Grid and strengthening it, for the benefit of the entire Earth and all who live here.
  10. See the people of the Earth fully healed, making healthy, happy and strong choices, as they use their creative powers to manifest the New Earth.
Victory of the Light!

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09/14/equinox-unity-meditation-september-22nd-at-802-pm-gmt/

More information.

Theory
Josephson & Pallikari-Viras (1991). Biological utilisation of quantum nonlocality

May et al (1995). Decision augmentation theory: Towards a model of anomalous mental phenomena

Houtkooper (2002). Arguing for an observational theory of paranormal phenomena

Bierman (2003). Does consciousness collapse the wave-packet?

Dunne & Jahn (2005). Consciousness, information, and living systems

Henry (2005). The mental universe

Hiley & Pylkkanen (2005). Can mind affect matter via active information?

Lucadou et al (2007). Synchronistic phenomena as entanglement correlations in generalized quantum theory

Rietdijk (2007). Four-dimensional physics, nonlocal coherence, and paranormal phenomena

Bierman (2010). Consciousness induced restoration of time symmetry (CIRTS ): A psychophysical theoretical perspective

Tressoldi et al (2010). Extrasensory perception and quantum models of cognition.

Tressoldi (2012). Replication unreliability in psychology: elusive phenomena or “elusive” statistical power?

Mind-Matter Interaction
Crookes (1874). Researches in the phenomena of spiritualism

Crookes (1874). Notes of séances with DDH

Medhurst & Goldney (1964). William Crookes and the physical phenomena of mediumship.

Merrifield (1885/1971). Merrifield’s report (on D. D. Home)

Braude (1985). The enigma of Daniel Home.

Zorab (1971). Were D. D. Home’s ‘spirit hands” ever fraudulently produced?

Jahn (1982). The persistent paradox of psychic phenomena: An engineering perspective.

Inglis (1983). Review of “The spiritualists. The passion for the occult in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries by Ruth Brandon.”

Schmidt (1987). The strange properties of psychokinesis.

Schmidt (1990). Correlation between mental processes and external random events

Radin & Nelson (1989). Evidence for consciousness-related anomalies in random physical systems

Radin & Ferrari (1991). Effects of consciousness on the fall of dice: A meta-analysis

Jahn et al (1997). Correlations of random binary sequences with pre-stated operator intention: A review of a 12-year program.

Nelson et al (2002). Correlations of continuous random data with major world events.

Crawford et al (2003). Alterations in random event measures associated with a healing practice

Freedman et al (2003). Effects of frontal lobe lesions on intentionality and random physical phenomena

Bierman (2004). Does consciousness collapse the wave function?

Jahn & Dunne (2005). The PEAR Proposition.

Bosch et al (2006). Examining psychokinesis: The interaction of human intention with random number generators

Radin et al (2006). Reexamining psychokinesis.

Radin et al (2006). Assessing the evidence for mind-matter interaction effects.

Radin (2006). Experiments testing models of mind-matter interaction.

Radin. (2008). Testing nonlocal observation as a source of intuitive knowledge.

Nelson & Bancel (2011). Effects of mass consciousness: Changes in random data during global events.

Radin et al (2012). Consciousness and the double-slit interference pattern: Six experiments

Radin et al (2013). Psychophysical interactions with a double-slit interference pattern

Shiah & Radin (2013). A randomized trial investigating the roles of intention and belief on mood while drinking tea.

Radin et al (2015). Psychophysical interactions with a single-photon double-slit optical system.

Radin et al (2016). Psychophysical modulation of fringe visibility in a distant double-slit optical system.

And what of this big deal about the appocolypse happening on Seprember 23, 2017?? There's buzz feeds and uTube videos all over the place about it. Does it have anything to do with the group meditation on 9-22??

And what of this big deal about the appocolypse happening on Seprember 23, 2017?? There's buzz feeds and uTube videos all over the place about it. Does it have anything to do with the group meditation on 9-22??
Apocalypse?!
Who said that?!
Just like 2012 or Y2K....I will believe it when I see it, or at least see a satellite photo of the giant asteroid about to hit us, or whatever other fine model of our destruction.
Besides we’re already technically dead (from this mortal coil) in the sense that we exist out of time as well as here in it simultaneously.
I really did catch a glimpse of the sheer blink of time that our lives here encompass when my Dad died and I had that very vivid lucid dream - or was out of body somewhere and sometime else.
Either way, just before waking - I momentarily saw how short our lives on this planet are - the blink of an eye and it’s over.
Though it may seem like forever when you are in pain or the shit hits the fan, I still wholeheartedly believe that our time here is only an illusion to give the experience the continuity we need to learn and grow as individual spirits and as one with the universe and all life.
When it’s over, imho we will be pleasantly surprised to experience this “timelessness” that I was lucky enough to glimpse that morning.

Strong weather events are not planetary in scope but are localized to a certain part of the planetary surface and thus critical mass of meditators to dissolve them is usually between 5000 to 10,000 people, which should not be too difficult to reach.

I takes all the people in a small town to dissolve a hurricane. That is a lot of money and effort saved. ;)

Oh my ☆☆☆'s @ImaginaryBloke

I think I'll go along with @Skarekrow 's vision ;)

I asked purely of curiosity. There are folks that will eat that stuff up like candy. I'm not silly enough to get mixed up in doomsday conspiracies...what will be, will be. The idea of these collective meditations with purposeful intent is akin to evangelical prayer groups(?).

What we set out mind and heart to will bring fruition to the goal. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it ;)

I asked purely of curiosity. There are folks that will eat that stuff up like candy. I'm not silly enough to get mixed up in doomsday conspiracies...what will be, will be. The idea of these collective meditations with purposeful intent is akin to evangelical prayer groups(?).

What we set out mind and heart to will bring fruition to the goal. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it ;)

giphy.gif

I am too busy doing other stuff than to pay attention to doomsday stuff. :p

I think group prayer and meditation does have effects that can be seen and felt though...there are some good studies on that also I can list.

Healing at a Distance
Astin et al (2000). The Efficacy of “Distant Healing”: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials

Leibovici (2001). Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial

Krucoff et al (2001).Integrative noetic therapies as adjuncts to percutaneous intervention during unstable coronary syndromes: Monitoring and Actualization of Noetic Training (MANTRA) feasibility pilot

Radin et al (2004). Possible effects of healing intention on cell cultures and truly random events.

Krucoff et al (2005). Music, imagery, touch, and prayer as adjuncts to interventional cardiac care: the Monitoring and Actualisation of Noetic Trainings (MANTRA) II randomised study

Benson et al (2006). Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory prayer (STEP) in cardiac bypass patients

Masters & Spielmans (2007). Prayer and health: Review, meta-analysis, and research agenda

Radin et al (2008). Compassionate intention as a therapeutic intervention by partners of cancer patients: Effects of distant intention on the patients’ autonomic nervous system.

Schlitz et al (2012). Distant healing of surgical wounds: An exploratory study.

Radin et al (2015). Distant healing intention therapies: An overview of the scientific evidence

Physiological correlations at a distance
Duane & Behrendt (1965). Extrasensory electroencephalographic induction between identical twins.

Grinberg-Zylberbaum et al (1994). The Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox in the Brain: The transferred potential

Wiseman & Schlitz (1997). Experimenter effects and the remote detection of staring.

Standish et al (2003). Evidence of correlated functional magnetic resonance imaging signals between distant human brains.

Wackermann et al (2003). Correlations between brain electrical activities of two spatially separated human subjects

Schmidt et al (2004). Distant intentionality and the feeling of being stared at: Two meta-analyses

Radin (2004). Event related EEG correlations between isolated human subjects.

Standish et al (2004). Electroencephalographic evidence of correlated event-related signals between the brains of spatially and sensory isolated human subjects

Richards et al (2005). Replicable functional magnetic resonance imaging evidence of correlated brain signals between physically and sensory isolated subjects.

Achterberg et al (2005). Evidence for correlations between distant intentionality and brain function in recipients: A functional magnetic resonance imaging analysis

Radin (2005). The sense of being stared at: A preliminary meta-analysis.

Radin & Schlitz (2005). Gut feelings, intuition, and emotions: An exploratory study.

Schlitz et al (2006). Of two minds: Skeptic-proponent collaboration within parapsychology.

Moulton & Kosslyn (2008). Using neuroimaging to resolve the psi debate.

Ambach (2008). Correlations between the EEGs of two spatially separated subjects − a replication study.

Hinterberger (2010). Searching for neuronal markers of psi: A summary of three studies measuring electrophysiology in distant participants.

Schmidt (2012). Can we help just by good intentions? A meta-analysis of experiments on distant intention effects

Jensen & Parker (2012). Entangled in the womb? A pilot study on the possible physiological connectedness between identical twins with different embryonic backgrounds.

Parker & Jensen (2013). Further possible physiological connectedness between identical twins: The London study.

Telepathy & ESP
Targ & Puthoff (1974). Information transmission under conditions of sensory shielding.

Puthoff & Targ (1976). A perceptual channel for information transfer over kilometer distance: Historical perspective and recent research

Eisenberg & Donderi (1979). Telepathic transfer of emotional information in humans.

Bem & Honorton (1994). Does psi exist?

Hyman (1994). Anomaly or artifact? Comments on Bem and Honorton

Bem (1994). Response to Hyman

Milton & Wiseman (1999). Does Psi Exist? Lack of Replication of an Anomalous Process of Information Transfer

Sheldrake & Smart (2000). Testing a return-anticipating dog, Kane.

Sheldrake & Smart (2000). A dog that seems to know when his owner to coming home: Videotaped experiments and observations.

Storm & Ertel (2001). Does Psi Exist? Comments on Milton and Wiseman's (1999) Meta-Analysis of Ganzfeld Research

Milton & Wiseman (2001). Does Psi Exist? Reply to Storm and Ertel (2001)

Sheldrake & Morgana (2003). Testing a language-using parrot for telepathy.

Sheldrake & Smart (2003). Videotaped experiments on telephone telepathy.

Sherwood & Roe (2003). A Review of Dream ESP Studies Conducted Since the Maimonides Dream ESP Programme

Delgado-Romero & Howard (2005). Finding and Correcting Flawed Research Literatures

Hastings (2007). Comment on Delgado-Romero and Howard

Radin (2007). Finding Or Imagining Flawed Research?

Storm et al (2010). Meta-Analysis of Free-Response Studies, 1992–2008: Assessing the Noise Reduction Model in Parapsychology

Storm et al (2010). A Meta-Analysis With Nothing to Hide: Reply to Hyman (2010)

Tressoldi (2011). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence: the case of non-local perception, a classical and Bayesian review of evidences

Tressoldi et al (2011). Mental Connection at Distance: Useful for Solving Difficult Tasks?

Williams (2011). Revisiting the Ganzfeld ESP Debate: A Basic Review and Assessment

Rouder et al (2013). A Bayes Factor Meta-Analysis of Recent Extrasensory Perception Experiments: Comment on Storm, Tressoldi, and Di Risio (2010)

Storm et al (2013). Testing the Storm et al. (2010) Meta-Analysis Using Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches: Reply to Rouder et al. (2013)

General Overviews & Critiques
Utts (1996). An assessment of the evidence for psychic functioning

Alcock (2003). Give the null hypothesis a chance

Parker & Brusewitz (2003). A compendium of the evidence for psi

Carter (2010). Heads I lose, tails you win.

McLuhan (no date). Fraud in psi research.

Survival of Consciousness
van Lommel et al (2001). Near-death experience in survivors of cardiac arrest: a prospective study in the Netherlands

van Lommel (2006). Near-death experience, consciousness, and the brain

Beischel & Schwartz (2007). Anomalous information reception by research mediums demonstrated using a novel triple-blind protocol

Greyson (2010). Seeing dead people not known to have died: “Peak in Darien” experiences

Kelly (2010). Some directions for mediumship research

Kelly & Arcangel (2011). An investigation of mediums who claim to give information about deceased persons

Nahm et al (2011). Terminal lucidity: A review and a case collection.

Facco & Agrillo (2012). Near-death experiences between science and prejudice

Matlock (2012). Bibliography of reincarnation resources online (articles and books, all downloadable)

Beischel, J., Boccuzzi, M., Biuso, M., & Rock, A. J. (2015). Anomalous information reception by research mediums under blinded conditions II: Replication and extension. EXPLORE: The Journal of Science & Healing, 11(2), 136-142. doi: 10.1016/j.explore.2015.01.001

Precognition & Presentiment
Honorton & Ferrari (1989). “Future telling”: A meta-analysis of forced-choice precognition experiments, 1935-1987

Spottiswoode & May (2003). Skin Conductance Prestimulus Response: Analyses, Artifacts and a Pilot Study

Radin (2004). Electrodermal presentiments of future emotions.

McCraty et al (2004). Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 1. The Surprising Role of the Heart

McCraty et al (2004). Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 2. A System-Wide Process?

Radin & Lobach (2007). Toward understanding the placebo effect: Investigating a possible retrocausal factor.

Radin & Borges (2009). Intuition through time: What does the seer see?

Bem (2011). Feeling the future: Experimental evidence for anomalous retroactive influences on cognition and affect

Bem et al (2011). Must psychologists change the way they analyze their data?

Bierman (2011). Anomalous switching of the bi-stable percept of a Necker Cube

Radin et al (2011). Electrocortical activity prior to unpredictable stimuli in meditators and non-meditators.

Radin (2011). Predicting the unpredictable: 75 years of experimental evidence

Tressoldi et al (2011). Let your eyes predict : Prediction accuracy of pupillary responses to random alerting and neutral sounds

Galek et al (2012). Correcting the past: Failures to replicate psi

Mossbridge et al (2012). Predictive physiological anticipation preceding seemingly unpredictable stimuli: a meta-analysis

Bem et al (2015). Feeling the future: A meta-analysis of 90 experiments on the anomalous anticipation of random future events

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
Reactions: Sandie33
There is a school of thought in philosophy and metaphysics that says that everything is consciousness. Therefore, the physical world that we is the result of your thoughts and emotions. This arises at the individual level and also at a group level
But if the physical world is the result of my thoughts and emotions, how can I know for sure that others exist, which whom to form a group?

Unless you mean that everything is a kind of transcendental consciousness, into which individual egos are absorbed?

Reactions: Skarekrow