Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Pub food test
http://www.blogthings.com/thepubfoodtest/

You Are Down to Earth Fun

You are the type of person who really enjoys life. You have simple tastes and keep your expectations low.
When it's time to let loose, you find a way to kick back. You find it easy to relax.

Your friends can count on you to be practical and no nonsense. Everyone appreciates that you live a drama free life.
It hasn't been a good night unless everyone has had fun. You're happy if your friends are happy.

Last edited:
You Are Cheerful Fun
You are a sympathetic and comforting person. You have a soothing influence.
When it's time to let loose, you remain low key. You're not going to get worked up about anything.

Your friends can count on you to make them feel better. You are understanding and reassuring.
It hasn't been a good night unless you feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated

You Are Over the Top Fun

You are the type of person who likes to live large. You aren't subtle when it comes to anything.
When it's time to let loose, you party hard. You never hold back when it comes to good times.

Your friends can count on you to be enthusiastic and bubbly. Your motto is "let the good times roll!"
It hasn't been a good night unless everyone is all smiles at the end.

--

yeah that's totally me *rolls eyes*

You Are Unpredictably Fun

You have a wild streak, and whenever possible, you try to leave things to chance.
When it's time to let loose, you have no trouble having fun. You love random experiences.

Your friends can count on you to surprise and delight them. You always have something up your sleeve.
It hasn't been a good night unless you broke all the rules and went on an incredible adventure.

I picked the dish that looked the most vegetarian.

You Are Outrageously Fun
You have a spicy personality, and you're the furthest thing in the world from boring.
When it's time to let loose, you go for something unpredictable and maybe even a little dangerous.

You friends can count on you to push their limits and get their adrenaline pumping.
It hasn't been a good night unless you've questioned your own sanity a little!

bull. how about the opposite of this?

All of these just look so bad for me I can't even make a choice.
Nor can I even properly identify the majority of the selection.

*sigh*