PSYCHOPATH TEST

problemz

Community Member
Jun 6, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
SX 4 or 5
I read in Psychology Today this weekend that there is a psychopath test. Some claim that one in twenty in America is a psychopath. This means apparently that they don't care about other people, and just will take from them whatever they can get. Think of Tony Soprano.

He actually didn't experience guilt.

He did care about his children, and was sorry for how he was, but beyond that, everything was just business.

Here is a Psychopath Test based on the Hare Test I read about. It is of course not a valid professional test, but if you are a psychopath, turn yourself in before you hurt someone. I didn't score very high on it. It was 13 for me. I hope you score higher. It is supposedly quite fun to be a psychopath.

http://vistriai.com/psychopathtest/

Last edited:

You scored 15.

Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.
[MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION]. Another one! Do it! Lol

You scored 15.

Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.
[MENTION=10166]DonTaushMe[/MENTION]. Another one! Do it! Lol

Lol watch me score a 30 or close to smh

The test is complete.

You scored 21. Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.

I scored a 6, however I think some of the questions word choice was a little confusing. For example, the "I always take care of myself" question.....Of course I always take care of myself, however that isn't to say I always take care of myself before others....I don't know if that's what that meant or not o_O
Here is a Psychopath Test based on the Hare Test I read about. It is of course not a valid professional test, but if you are a psychopath, turn yourself in before you hurt someone. I didn't score very high on it. It was 13 for me. I hope you score higher. It is supposedly quite fun to be a psychopath.
I just want to point out that psychopathy does not necessarily mean violent behavior.....:(

Aye! I scored lower than you [MENTION=6281]CrazyBeautiful[/MENTION] ! Well now I'm happy :D

You scored 12. Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy.

:DDD

This one goes to 11....

:)

Last edited:
This place is starting to remind me more and more of the INTJ forum. Psychopath tests, proposed experiments that will likely not end well and threads where members exclaim they are masters in typology and then go about typing people based on shallow observations (though the ones on INTJ forum are sans humor).

This place is starting to remind me more and more of the INTJ forum. Psychopath tests, proposed experiments that will likely not end well and threads where members exclaim they are masters in typology and then go about typing people based on shallow observations (though the ones on INTJ forum are sans humor).

We intjs bleed into people.... well not really because thats kind of gross. We do rub off on people... ah, let me start over.

We intjs effect people. We have the secret goal of turning everyone into intjs. :)

says the guy who scored 40

I got 7

We intjs bleed into people.... well not really because thats kind of gross. We do rub off on people... ah, let me start over.

We intjs effect people. We have the secret goal of turning everyone into intjs. :)

Tsch, and what would you know of INTJs?

There's more than one thread (at least four) on the INTJ forum that declares anyone who types themselves INXJ, has to be a perciever. It's science.

Tsch, and what would you know of INTJs?

There's more than one thread (at least four) on the INTJ forum that declares anyone who types themselves INXJ, has to be a perciever. It's science.
I took test that led me here. According to what I know this is what I associate with. If I am something different so be it.

Reactions: Tin Man

I haven't bathed in the blood of innocents lately, sadly.
<--- Slacker.

PS I hate how they talk like breaking the law makes you a psychopath when half of the laws (maybe not that many) are straight up dumb and meant to feed the prison system. There goes another point in favor of psychopath.;-) If silly things make you weep, you're probably not a psychopath... one question test.

Last edited:
An 8?

Forget psychopath - I'm a PSYCHO-HIGHWAY!

Reactions: Rcs6r
I got 12 :)

I got 14

I think some of them (like not emotionally connecting to others) is due to being a scaredy cat and not trusting enough rather than because I can't.

You scored 8. Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.

I am not proud of myself today.