Post your favorite ASMRtists

Linda Loo

Banned
Aug 18, 2021
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 sx/sp
I am not finding another thread for this, so far. I am trying to work up the nerve to make some ASMR videos myself, but in the interim I thought we could share some of our favorites.

I like soft-spoken better than whispering. I find whispering a little creepy. I also do not prefer inaudible, because I like to hear what is being said. I find it very soothing in times of stress and sometimes it helps me sleep and shut off my anxious mind.

AmuseASMR: If your mom was a velvet voiced asmrtist.

Latte asmr: English is her second language. She was just learning when I started watching her. I love her voice.

SouthernAsmrsounds: This woman's creativity is boundless. She does multiple characters, gives great advice, neighborhood gossip, reads a novel she wrote, uploads daily.

Last edited:
SomniroseASMR: This is probably my favorite asmr video of all time. Puts me to sleep like clockwork.

Whispersred: Such a calming slow voice and a big heart. ❤️

Gentlewhispering: First ASMRtist I ever watched.

Last edited:
This is one of the only whisperers I like

Yanghaiying: Great voice, kind heart, great advice. Love her.

ASMRvelous: My favorite asmr voice. English is her second language.

Last edited:
I run ASMR videos all night long, I have tinnitus and it helps take the focus off the ringing if I have other sounds around. I also like the feeling of having a friendly voice in the house for those times I'm alone.

Been listening to more soundscapes lately such as a spring meadow, fireplace, cafe etc. There's a site that allows us to mix our own, haven't used it for some time though... ambient-mixer.com

SomniroseASMR: This is probably my favorite asmr video of all time. Puts me to sleep like clockwork.

Whispersred: Such a calming slow voice and a big heart. ❤️

Gentlewhispering: First ASMRtist I ever watched.
Love whispers red, but I don't really care for voice and most of what she does is that.
Maria is always great. She knows what makes good video. Her little sis is starting to learn too. She didn't have the same talent, but has been getting better.

"Hello Dear Friends..."
I was roped into her videos years back, loved just to watch her paint flowers and bamboo.
Creating ink from the ink stick was fascinating for me back them.
I think I stopped watching her as her videos became a bit too wordy for me. She is a super nice lady, her kids are amazingly smart.

A long term favorite of mine, he went to school for film, so should be no surprise his work is great, but the astonishing part is the insane amount of prep and research he does for many of his videos. He will even re-record an entire film for voice free or make one in french and one English
compare to (no vocals):

Last edited:
Reactions: Asa and Linda Loo
I run ASMR videos all night long, I have tinnitus and it helps take the focus off the ringing if I have other sounds around. I also like the feeling of having a friendly voice in the house for those times I'm alone in the house.

Been listening to more soundscapes lately such as a spring meadow, fireplace, cafe etc. There's a site that allows us to mix our own, haven't used it for some time though... ambient-mixer.com

Love whispers red, but I don't really care for voice and most of what she does is that.
Maria is always great. She knows what makes good video. Her little sis is starting to learn too. She didn't have the same talent, but has been learning.

Hello Dear Friends
I was roped into her videos years back, loved just to watch her paint flowers and bamboo.
Creating ink from the ink stick was fascinating for me back them.
I think I stopped watching her as it became a bit too wordy for me. She is a super nice lady, her kids are amazingly smart.

A long term favorite of mine, he went to school for film, so should be no surprise his work is great, but the astonishing part is the insane amount of prep and research he does for many of his videos. He will even re-record an entire film for voice free or make one in french and one English
compare to (no vocals):
Thanks for sharing, I will check him out!

Yes, I like hearing a friendly voice in the house since I am alone, as well.

Reactions: MoonFlier

ASMR is so repellent to me, but I had to smile, seeing this one.

ASMR is so repellent to me, but I had to smile, seeing this one.
The term ASMR is referring to a specific feeling one gets when we experience something... it makes us tingle. Like that feeling when a secret crush you had back in 8th grade touched your hand.

Hm. Winning the lottery would do it for me :) LOL. But that is ASMR. Note, the videos themselves are not ASMR.

Most folk no longer are looking for tingles but just something to reduce anxiety, to fill empty air and so on.

As for the videos there's an entire landscape of flavors to choose from now. I like the natural sounds to put me to sleep, but anything that is familiar and soft can help. Anyone working with their hands to craft a painting or woodbench is always a win for me. Doesn't have to be labeled ASMR.

The worst to me are the channels that hire buxom bunnies to role play - just absolute cringefest.

Reactions: Linda Loo
The term ASMR is referring to a specific feeling one gets when we experience something... it makes us tingle. Like that feeling when a secret crush you had back in 8th grade touched your hand.

Hm. Winning the lottery would do it for me :) LOL. But that is ASMR. Note, the videos themselves are not ASMR.

Most folk no longer are looking for tingles but just something to reduce anxiety, to fill empty air and so on.

As for the videos there's an entire landscape of flavors to choose from now. I like the natural sounds to put me to sleep, but anything that is familiar and soft can help. Anyone working with their hands to craft a painting or woodbench is always a win for me. Doesn't have to be labeled ASMR.

The worst to me are the channels that hire buxom bunnies to role play - just absolute cringefest.
Yes, I would not be putting my boobs on display for ASMR videos. I get plenty of weirdos as it is, lol.

Yes, I would not be putting my boobs on display for ASMR videos. I get plenty of weirdos as it is, lol.
LOL, sorry, I was replying to a member here who deleted his post... it was an asmr video of a blender.
In his post he said he didn't "get" asmr, which would be a false statement. We all "get" it, but have different triggers.

I like mads asmr. Her videos aren't as good as they used to be but she's very sick, so I can't blame her.

Another one I watch is ediyasmr. She does tarot readings, reiki etc. I find her voice very relaxing. In a similar vein I enjoy Gisse ASMR as well. Her content is in spanish, she also does tarot, reiki, numerology.

ASMR Twix is a bit atypical but I still like her content. She lives in Japan and her videos are filmed sessions in Japanese beauty salons, and involve the aestheticians explaining everything in a soft voice. Hamimommy is not ASMR, but I still find her videos relaxing. She's a Korean housewife who lives in a luxurious house and films her daily routines, making food etc. There's no speaking, except for background voices and music overlay.

I used to really enjoy CreativeCalm a few years ago, but she went full boob cringe fest since then. Still, I think she has some nice videos.

I like mads asmr. Her videos aren't as good as they used to be but she's very sick, so I can't blame her.

Another one I watch is ediyasmr. She does tarot readings, reiki etc. I find her voice very relaxing. In a similar vein I enjoy Gisse ASMR as well. Her content is in spanish, she also does tarot, reiki, numerology.

ASMR Twix is a bit atypical but I still like her content. She lives in Japan and her videos are filmed sessions in Japanese beauty salons, and involve the aestheticians explaining everything in a soft voice. Hamimommy is not ASMR, but I still find her videos relaxing. She's a Korean housewife who lives in a luxurious house and films her daily routines, making food etc. There's no speaking, except for background voices and music overlay.

I used to really enjoy CreativeCalm a few years ago, but she went full boob cringe fest since then. Still, I think she has some nice videos.
Thanks for the suggestions, Peppermint! I don't think I have heard of ANY of these.

Reactions: Peppermint
LOL, sorry, I was replying to a member here who deleted his post... it was an asmr video of a blender.
In his post he said he didn't "get" asmr, which would be a false statement. We all "get" it, but have different triggers.
Oh, I know. You just reminded me that I want to avoid that and I hate it when people use their boobs in ASMR videos. To me, it's about the voice.

I've been enjoying TingTing's work, especially here eye examination videos which are turning out to be a particular trigger for me.

Also, when they hold their hands up then ask you to say how many fingers they're displaying always seems to get me but those segments only last like 20 seconds.

I've been enjoying TingTing's work, especially here eye examination videos which are turning out to be a particular trigger for me.

Also, when they hold their hands up then ask you to say how many fingers they're displaying always seems to get me but those segments only last like 20 seconds.
Oooh, thank you! :)

Reactions: TheDeathOfYouAndMe
This is one of the only whisperers I like friday night funkin

ASMRvelous: My favorite asmr voice. English is her second language.
They’re all very good! My number one, Angelica, she’s absolutely terrific because her ideas are completely two hundred percent original, she’s downright hilarious, she’s an amazing actress, and definitely intelligent. I find her highly underrated, despite to 100k for subscribers.