Positive Personality Disintegration | INFJ Forum

Positive Personality Disintegration

Roses In The Vineyard

Jul 11, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Couldn't find a thread that would be appropriate for this but anyway found it interesting none the less.

Last edited:
Beautiful.
That also calls into question the stopping point of disintegration. Like when does an environment become dangerous or makes it inescapable. Losing the persona is important, but not the point of complete dissociation.

Last edited:
I hope you didn’t take that in the wrong way. I really do like and agree with this theory, just thought I’d help spark some more thoughts.

Yea I wanted for there to be more to this thread but I get the vibe that some here weren't fond of the idea of personality development that leads towards any kind of individualism as it isn't in vogue with this generation. The theory on its own is really good and it brighten up my day for a while so I am glad that you like it as well.

Yea I wanted for there to be more to this thread but I get the vibe that some here weren't fond of the idea of personality development that leads towards any kind of individualism as it isn't in vogue with this generation. The theory on its own is really good and it brighten up my day for a while so I am glad that you like it as well.

wow. I’m sorry. I’m glad I realized how that could've been interpreted.
I’m trying to understand what you mean about what’s popular with our current popculture. Would you mean that possibly subculture is more about what is morally right and wrong rather than what we may unintentionally subject ourselves to?
I’m sorry if I discouraged you in any way. :/