Porcupine Tree

Wyst

Are you there?
Jun 30, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Pure awesome. I plan to listen to this song later tonight at my apartment with some wine and the windows open.

[youtube]nnYG6IRTlUk[/youtube]

Anyone else listen to these guys? I discovered them on my 'Riverside' station via Pandora.

I have never heard of this band or this song before, but i like it. Its mellow :)

i have listened to the entire song, and i still keep my assumption that it is mellow. I listen to trance. I like heavy beats, and so in contrast, this is mellow.

i have listened to the entire song, and i still keep my assumption that it is mellow. I listen to trance. I like heavy beats, and so in contrast, this is mellow.

TATW?

I have close to 200 of their podcasts, and have listened to them all. :D

I have close to 200 of their podcasts, and have listened to them all. :D

Nice - the first song I ever heard on the TAWT podcast this Spring was Sunny Lax -Reborn. I could not believe my ears. Been listening ever since.

Yes, that is a great song. I find one truly amazing song every 5 podcasts or so that i just cant stop listening to. I finally end up looking them up on youtube and leaving the browser open for a few weeks so that i can constantly switch over to it and play it again.

Yes, that is a great song. I find one truly amazing song every 5 podcasts or so that i just cant stop listening to. I finally end up looking them up on youtube and leaving the browser open for a few weeks so that i can constantly switch over to it and play it again.

Same here with the every other 5 podcasts thing..

I need to create a playlist in YT as well but rip it to individual mp3s.. it's on my list of things to do someday.

How do you do that? There are many songs from youtube that i would love to be able to save to my computer.

It's a app called 'Tubesock' for Mac OS. Let's you rip the audio and import it to an mp3.

I dont have a Mac... <.< i'll have to go see if there is a windows version of this.

There's bound to be a free version of something similar for PC platforms.

It is available for PC, however, i have yet to find more then a "free trial" of it. hmmm, im not sure :/