Planets Quiz! | INFJ Forum

Planets Quiz!

You scored 8/8 = 100%.
This beats or equals 100% of test takers.
The average score is 7.

Scoring
You scored 8/8 = 100%.
The average score is 7.

100%. :)

I tried to get them in order, too, but I keep mixing up 5/6 and 7/8. *shrug*

You scored 8/8 = 100%.
The average score is 7.

This confused me at first. I had assumed that we'd be asked questions and were supposed to respond with the appropriate planet. After waiting several seconds during which no question came, I assumed were were supposed to name the planet shown in the picture. I was expecting the picture to change after getting Saturn right, but again after waiting several seconds it did not. Still, it was not hard to get all 8 planets correct with 58 seconds to spare.

8/8

...And clearly I am still mourning the loss of Pluto as I tried to add it in like 3 times. Poor sad little dwarf planet, kicked out of the big kids club. :m142:

8/8 = 100%

@mf, hey bro, i need you do to me a favor: press this button please.
images

Uhm that was terribly easy. I like how fast it goes.

8/8

What an easy quiz lol

(poor Pluto got rejected)

I got 0/8 because I spent the whole time typing in Pluto. :m142:

(poor Pluto got rejected)

yeah and since i don't know which scientist had the nerve to get rid of it, i say we go for the messenger

images

your days are numbered neil

I know the planets inside and out. Astronomy was one of my childhood obsessions. I also disagree with the fact they took away Pluto. What I find interesting (and annoying) is that there are now those Trans-Neptunian Objects, Pluto included. It's sad because these could have been additional planets, but they're considered too small.

The other thing I don't like is that the original 9 planets had Greek/ Latin names. I like Eris and Orcus and Quaoar, but to name an object that could have been a planet only a few years ago Makemake? It just doesn't seem to fit....

1/8

There are gazillions of planets in the universe, how are we supposed to know wich one to put :(
I put Saturn because of the picture

1/8

There are gazillions of planets in the universe, how are we supposed to know wich one to put :(
I put Saturn because of the picture
But only 8 in our solar system

8/8, I like the test format. I was more surprised I spelt them all correctly than anything.