Pet Types! | INFJ Forum

Pet Types!

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
This is Maddy. She’s an INTJ. Here you can see her gtfa from me attitude.
TfMfixE.jpg

This is ENFP Fox Mulder. Kind eyes and he's ready to play!
tuK3Vao.jpg

@Happy Phantom I get more of an ESFP 7w6 sx/so vibe from Fox Mulder.

Agreed about Maddy's INTJness though. She does look like a cat with a plan. 5w6 sp/sx?
Fox is kind of dopey so perhaps. Maddy will do anything for party mix treats. She has her strategy perfectly planned. She ignores all of us except my son, but when she wants party mix she’ll roll over and let me touch her stomach. Then she guards the end of my bed and won’t allow Fox to hop up. Evil!

Sugar Gliders type?

A friend suggested I have a pair as pets but after reading the link I think not.

Self Mutilation in Gliders :openmouth:

“A Self-mutilating (SM) Glider is any glider that chews on itself. Sugar gliders may or may not start to self mutilate if they are in pain or are seriously stressed.” :cry:
whDU7KG.jpg

Sugar Gliders type?

A friend suggested I have a pair as pets but after reading the link I think not.

“Self Mutilation in Gliders :openmouth:

A Self-mutilating (SM) Glider is any glider that chews on itself. Sugar gliders may or may not start to self mutilate if they are in pain or are seriously stressed.” :cry:
whDU7KG.jpg
Awww, poor cute little babies.
@Wyote is a seasoned Sugar Glider Whisperer, let's ask him!

(This is me asking you :bigsmile:)

@Happy Phantom I've had 3 different sugar gliders in my life and all of them have had different personalities. They are like tiny catdogs. They do need a companion though and a lot of attention.
The first one was perhaps an isfj and the other two were maybe enfp and intj :tonguewink:

Edit: lol @Free I was in the process of answering already :wink:

@Happy Phantom I've had 3 different sugar gliders in my life and all of them have had different personalities. They are like tiny catdogs. They do need a companion though and a lot of attention.
The first one was perhaps an isfj and the other two were maybe enfp and intj :tonguewink:

Edit: lol @Free I was in the process of answering already :wink:
Wow. Do you have pics of them? I’m guessing you don’t have other pets.

They’ll pee on you and keep you up at night as well as self mutilate.

They will definitely pee all over you no doubt about that but they'll only keep you up if they are lonely and also will probably only self mutilate if they are lonely or anxious for whatever reason. One of mine started to in his old age and we just started giving him some prozac or some kind of anxiety meds and he was fine.

Do you have pics of them? I’m guessing you don’t have other pets.

I've had dogs my whole life but right now in the short term I don't have any sadly.

View attachment 42038

I've had dogs my whole life but right now in the short term I don't have any sadly.

We had dogs while having the gliders. The gliders stayed in their cage a lot of the time which was very large (tall) and we placed toys in it for them. Then every night or every other night we would take them out to play with them for a while and make sure the dogs were off doing their own thing. The first one we got was on his own and never gave us any problems and was just basically the sweetest glider ever and was very chill about being all alone. Then we got two brothers and they had more attitude and when we brought them home the first day the dog started sniffing the cage and they crabbed at the dog and scared the shit out of her lol. After that the gliders were a bit defensive of the dog and the dog was like "what the fuck is this animal?" and left them alone basically. Crabbing is surprisingly very loud, as are the barks which sound just like a tiny dog and can be heard from quite a long distance.

This is Bella she is definitely an INFJ, pretty much the same personality as me but as a horse. We bonded the first day I met her. We just seem to understand each other on a level I can’t explain.
upload_2018-4-26_0-4-55.jpeg

This is Amira I am not sure about her type, she is a yearling as of three days ago. So far her traits are showing that she is very affectionate, mischievous, sensitive, and she wants to be the center of attention all the time.
upload_2018-4-26_0-10-9.jpeg

This is Maddy. She’s an INTJ. Here you can see her gtfa from me attitude.
TfMfixE.jpg

This is ENFP Fox Mulder. Kind eyes and he's ready to play!
tuK3Vao.jpg

Fox radiates kindness. I can see why you gravitate to him. I saw the same kindness in Allie's face when I saw her as a puppy online.

I had an INTJ cat -- Molly -- that I deeply loved.

Allie is probably an INFJ.

Profoundly introverted, thinking preference, quietly plans for years (or ponders about self-actualization), extreme procrastinator, oblivious to environment

Existential crises, over and over.

Probably INTP

20150804_231601.jpg